Peppermint Tea

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bleedingheck, 29 August 2008 Social URL.

1. bleedingheck

bleedingheck Leahs Lightweights

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(19.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I was thinking:confused:... scary i know....

Majority of my fluid intake comes from drinking peppermint tea, do you think this could be why my weight has slowed down or it shouldn't really make a difference?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kayjay

kayjay Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Lynn

I drink about 6 mugs of peppermint tea a day and its never harmed my losses. Maybe its varies from person to person, but I doubt it would have a real affect on your losses. Do you try and drink water as well?? I have 5-6 litres a day if i can.

Love Kj xxx

4. Dogtanion

Dogtanion Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    ww
    How many weeks have you done?
    Could also be that - so I've been told - when your BMI is near to normal (25) things slow down a bit.
    Can't imagine that the tea will make much difference but I am sure that a CDC will be along shortly to confirm either way.
    Good luck on your journey

5. bleedingheck

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(19.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks guys i'm on about 2-3 litres of peppermint tea a day hahaha with about half a pint of plain water.

Am going to try and increase my water until weigh in (next wednesday and see what happens) i've moved onto 1000 plan this week also so hoping that my metabolism gets a bit of a kick start

6. bleedingheck

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(19.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    i started on the 4th June, my losses have never been massive 7.25, 4, 1.75, 4.25, sts, 3, 3, 3, 1, 1.25 but i'm happy when ever its a loss or not a gain!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.