Pepperoni Crisps?

Very Low Calorie Diet products. Meal replacements such as shakes, soups, bars etc.

But they are quite high carb I believe Sarah?

Hmmm think I'll skip those but I do like shakes for their convenience (particularly as a breakfast replacement when I struggle for time to make bacon and eggs). Can you get any suitable protein shakes that don't cost the earth and aren't full of sugar. Have used Atkins shakes in the past but I think they went bust? Used to spend too much money on Atkins bars and diabetic chocolates and sweets. They also led to stalling and went through me like a Porsche!

Used to spend too much money on Atkins bars and diabetic chocolates and sweets. They also led to stalling and went through me like a Porsche!

Yes mate, they do have that effect on some people. :D

LMAO

Hey all, I have heard you can make crisps out of parmesan but I havn't tried it yet. I was also going to try making crisps out of celeriac, it makes everything else so can't see why not.

I think a good protein drink is Whey to Go - Whey protein powder. My other half uses it and its low in carbs compared to all the others. Xx

I was also going to try making crisps out of celeriac

I'll watch that with interest BB.

But they are quite high carb I believe Sarah?

They are. Each has a third of your daily nutrients and vitamins. They don't have any sugar.

Wasn't suggesting you use these Craig. I am only part low carbing at the moment, just so I can get the quicker weight loss for a few more weeks. Will then go fully low carb and will avoid all processed things then.

Last edited:
Hey all,
Welcome Craig. Nice to see you here.
Any, I done the pepperoni crisps and they worked out alright, something to nibble on when only nibbling will do.
I laid about 10 slices of the small pepperoni slices, about the size of a 2p coin on a plate and i microwaved for 1min 20 secs. Left to cool and voila crispy pepperoni. If you try it though keep an eye on them as i imagine they would be pretty easy to burn.
I put them in a little bowl and ate them in front of supersize vs superskinny on tv last night.
The irony
peachy
x

Weird show that making the thin person eat the other's diet and vice versa. No wonder that poor liitle guy puked trying to eat all of that fatty, carb rich food. Yeuck!

Oh and thanks for the welcome. Will be hanging around for a while now I think! :):):)

supersize vs superskinny

The girls here at work have been talking about that show. I haven't watched it myself.

Yes mate, they do have that effect on some people. :D

LMAO

Don't they bloody just! :eek: LOL!

Welcome Craig :)

As for pepperoni crisps, I am sooooooooooo gonna try them! My Dad used to make them out of cheese slices but for some reason in my microwave I have only managed weird burnt goo LOL

Hi everyone, just found this site, hope you don't mind me popping in.
Have had both of the books for some time, have to confess to giving the diet a go a couple of times before, but i end up feeling really sick. Is this because i am eating too much rich and fatty food maybe? really need to find a way to lose the weight, and this is the one that i come back to, so gonna get all the right stuff in at the weekend and give it yet another go(fingers crossed everyone please!)Not had a good start to the year so far, and just using it as an excuse to eat whatever i want, whenever i want, but i know the pounds have gone on, so i need to sort this out, hopefully with a bit of help and guidance from this site!
All coments or suggestions gratefully received

sorry, just realised i have posted this on the wrong thread, sorry!!

BustyB, Craig answered this on the other thread, but keep in touch when you do start and post what your eating so we can all help you love.

oh and PS, your nick got me all hot and bothered. :D

Back