Perfume

debbie125

Has anyone had a reaction to a perfume while on Cambridge I use the sane perfume all the time but yesterday I started with a rash on both sides off my neck and on my wrists! Very strange never had anything like this before!

ooh..ive had a weird rash but with my deodorant...its like small purple blotches..didnt really take much notice..its been about 3 weeks and hasn't cleared up yet!

I've took an antihistamine hopin that will get rid off the rash! Weird isn't it x

I use the sane perfume all the time

Ooh, where do you get that? I could do with some 'sane' perfume - might stop me from losing the plot all the time! I'd even put up with having a rash! ;)

On a more serious note... :)

It's funny how Cambridge products affect us. It could just be that your skin's a bit drier than it usually is and that's causing the reaction. If that's the case, it should settle down in a week or two, I'd have thought, once your body's got used to the shock.

I've had a rash too on my legs and back of hands but put this down to dry skin?? x

yeah id say it was drier skin becoming more sensitive.

that being said though, sometimes allergic reactions can just happen out of the blue. iv got a ring that i adore, but after about 6 months i had to stop wearing it on a particular finger as i became allergic to it. only on that finger though. very strange!

Thats really strange because I've developed a rash on my neck that is itchy and dry and I thought it was eczema even though ive never had it before starting this diet!!

I don't know whether doing CD has caused this, or whether it would've happened anyway, but I've developed cholinergic urticaria, a fancy name for an irritating condition. If I get too hot my skin comes out in hives, it's also related to pressure on my skin. The picture I've put on is just from sitting with my legs crossed for half an hour in a warm room.

At night I have to fill the basin in the bathroom with cold water because my hands get hot and itchy when I'm in bed.

It's not bad all the time, sometimes I'm fine, but going through a bad spell now. To make matters worse I'm allergic to antihistamines :(

Attachments

• image-3471937114.jpg
    image-3471937114.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 87
Lily ha I never noticed sane perfume I could do with a truck load off it!! Lol surfhunny that's awful bet that drives u mad? And to be allergic to antihistamines is a bummer my rash is a lot better than this morning and it isn't itchy anymore so gonna try perfume tmw and see if it happens again! X

Back