Period

MrsMoose

Sorry in advance prob tmi!

I amnt even half way through my pill this month and I'm after getting my period! This. Has never happened before! Is this a side effect?

Thanks in advance

hi love im on the implant and dont normally have periods but when on lipotrim i seem to have one very few weeks annoying

Ohh scary just remembered I'm due smear aswel I was meant to have it nearly 2 yrs ago but I fell pregnant! Jesus hope it's nothin to do wit that

I'm the other way, I'm now over 2 weeks late!! I do have PCOS though so not massively unusual but I think LT is affecting it. Not too worried though..

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yeh i brought my little one to doc today so i asked her she said that its prob the diet alright!
thanks guys:)

ohhh how do i change my ticker?

hey if you just click on your ticker or anybody elses ticker and it will bring you to the website, there you can put your pin in and change your weight details, then click next and copy the bb code and paste it in your signature :) hope that helps... oh and im on dianette pill and i get random bleeding on the diet so dont worry :D x

Hey, I too am on the implant and when I was on lipotrim I had a period constantly from week 2 right the way through to the end of my journey - about 20 weeks. Went to the docs twice and told me same thing both times, its the diet and your body trying to adjust to the weight loss and becoming 'healthier'. Nothing to worry about :) Small price to pay for losing weight i say :) x

Back