Period

Avaya

Is there a chance that period is not helping in weight loss?
This week I have lost 4.6lbs (but from last 3 days only lost 0,6) and that's the time when i got it..

oh the joys of being a woman. i think this diet is playing havoc with mine...i had one the start of week 2, as expected, because i'm very regular with my period. now at the start of week 7 i'm still waiting on it...a week late! Any other ladies experiencing dodgy cycles?

I am still having my period regular but had a little bit of bleeding tonight in between my period. Been really worried about it :( xx

my period is up the wall! I come on every now and then for a day,maybe a few days, at one point I was on for 3 weeks straight :| - my period just comes whenever it likes for however long it fancies it seems, not ideal

but i told my pharmacist, and she said that as with lipotrim you're not getting any fats in your diet that this causes an imbalance in hormones that can effect your menstrual cycle, or something like that. I think lots of women on lipotrim experience some change to their periods.. I really wouldn't worry about it!

oh and those 3 weeks i was on I seen lower losses, followed by big losses the weeks after.. most probably retaining water, and then losing the water + losing extra weight. so again, I wouldn't worry if you see a lower loss than expected when you're on, you'll make it up the next week I bet

Oh Rachel I hope that nex week I will loose more as this week is quite depressing :( BTW my friend who apparently decided to get off TFR had a problem as well. She is still waiting for period to come. Hormones..

Back