Personal post .. what size at what weight ??

After the mention of sizes in another post i have been wondering about them and how different people are ......

I would be interetsed to see what sizes we all are at what weight ??

I am now 12 stone on the dot and a size 16 ( although getting a little baggy so maybe a 14 is needed soon :)

What about everyone else ??

I was 13stone and a size 16-18 depending on what im buying and where from!!

Now im 11st 1.5lb and a size 12 WOOHOOO!!! Im a 14 in some fitted things but a 12 in t-shirts and my monsoon dress for a ball!! Eeeek!!!

xxx

i am the same as you. 12 stone on the dot, and i can still put my 16's jeans on, but ive got 14s now as well.
16's tend to be slightly baggy... but with a belt they will stay up...
some 14's depending where they came from fit me fine, otthers are alittle tight!

top half is a 12-14...

about 16 stone and a size 18 in dresses and some tops, size 20 in some tops and skirts and a size 22/24 in jeans, lol

Sumayyah, I am the other way round I can get into smaller jeans but if I want a dress to fit it has to be much larger! We are strange us humans carry all out weight so differently :) x

Sumayyah, I am the other way round I can get into smaller jeans but if I want a dress to fit it has to be much larger! We are strange us humans carry all out weight so differently :) x

im an odd shape right now, all tits and ass ( and 2 stomachs grrrr )

when i was 17stone i was wearing a size 22, now im 9.12 and wearing a 12

I am 10.9 and a size 12/14

nally .. just a quick question .. I was 19 stone whenI started and a size 26 + .. are you very tall ? It amazes me how diefferently everyone carries their weight

I'm 6'2" so even at my biggest nobody could believe I weighed 32stone! xxx

I'm in the 13's somewhere (not weighed myself so dont know) and im a 12-14!
At 11 stone i'm a size 10 so looking forward to getting back down there!
I weigh a lot for my frame! My mate is a size 18 and 13st 13!?!?!?!

I wish i knew more about biology to work out why i weigh so much but am still quite small in body! :(

5ft 4inches also, 11st 6lbs 16 on the bottom (too loose but not yet in the 14's) and a 14 on the top

5' 10'', and a smidge under 21 stone and wearing a 24. I'm actually pleased, I was wearing an ever tightening 26 when I started at 22 stone 5!

I'm 17st 13lbs and 5ft 11 and I am a comfy size 20 on the bottom and a snug size 20 on the top. When I wear tight stretchy tops I am a size 18.

Im 5ft 5 and a size 14 x x

I am 5 10" and weighed 15st10lbs at last weigh-in. I have clothes in trousers/jeans in 18/20 and one very generous 16. Tops vary from 18-22 depending on style/material.

Back