Personal Question (TOTM)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by haggard_hannah, 16 March 2009 Social URL.

1. haggard_hannah

haggard_hannah Proud to be a Loser!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Sorry to ask such a personal question to you ladies, but I'm getting a bit worried!

I've been on CD for over 2 months now and haven't had a period in this time. (Before you ask, I'm not pregnant - chance would be a fine thing!:p)

However, I am still getting the usual symptoms of TOTM - bloating, cramps, mood swings (I blame them on that anyway!)

Has anyone else had this? Am I normal?!? :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. stacey01

stacey01 stacey

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.57%)
    Diet:
    cbd ss
    hi hannah, well i cant really answer u as iv only been on it 5 days now but u shouls talk to ur cdc or/and go to ur docs its prob cos ur body changeing so much but best to check anyway x
    oh and u are normal huni

4. haggard_hannah

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Always a refreshing change to hear that I'm normal lol

I think I'll talk to my CDC when I see her tomorrow xx

5. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Unsure
    I have had both extremes... one period in two months (bliss) and then two in three weeks (not so good!). I understand that the ketosis things does affect your cycle, that hormones are released into your bloodstream when fat-burning and that this can make things a bit erratic. Your CDC will no doubt explain better, but look on the CD official website, it does say that periods can be a bit unpredictable for a while.
    xxx

6. haggard_hannah

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks all for the advice xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.