Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Personal Question (TOTM)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by haggard_hannah, 16 March 2009 Social URL.

1. haggard_hannah

haggard_hannah Proud to be a Loser!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Sorry to ask such a personal question to you ladies, but I'm getting a bit worried!

I've been on CD for over 2 months now and haven't had a period in this time. (Before you ask, I'm not pregnant - chance would be a fine thing!:p)

However, I am still getting the usual symptoms of TOTM - bloating, cramps, mood swings (I blame them on that anyway!)

Has anyone else had this? Am I normal?!? :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. stacey01

stacey01 stacey

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.57%)
    Diet:
    cbd ss
    hi hannah, well i cant really answer u as iv only been on it 5 days now but u shouls talk to ur cdc or/and go to ur docs its prob cos ur body changeing so much but best to check anyway x
    oh and u are normal huni

4. haggard_hannah

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Always a refreshing change to hear that I'm normal lol

I think I'll talk to my CDC when I see her tomorrow xx

5. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Unsure
    I have had both extremes... one period in two months (bliss) and then two in three weeks (not so good!). I understand that the ketosis things does affect your cycle, that hormones are released into your bloodstream when fat-burning and that this can make things a bit erratic. Your CDC will no doubt explain better, but look on the CD official website, it does say that periods can be a bit unpredictable for a while.
    xxx

6. haggard_hannah

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks all for the advice xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.