personal question !

does anyone know of things that can help with this? not oysters though lol :jelous:

Oysters :jelous: yak! I have no idea what could possibly be amorous about necking a big soggy bogey?!

Have you thought about getting some really pretty underwear, like something from Agent Provocateur and having a pampering day. I know you said you don't feel hideous and stuff, but treating your body and making your skin glow, your nails look preened and things like that may help you feel sexy. I know when we went through a bad patch before our daughter was born and I got fat I did this and it helped heaps!

Or you could try abstaining from any sort of contact, such as a peck or a snuggle. That also worked by the end of about 2 days we couldn't keep our hands off each other!

thanks bex i might look to invest in some pricey luxurious bath/ cream products to make me feel special!

any excuse to do some shopping... may even use his card lol, he will reap the benefits too ha ha ha!!!!

we never had one in the first place lol I was hoping losing weight would give us both a new vigour to life :) heres hoping.

at least you aren't being pounced on all the time!! i feel awful every time i get leapt on and i'm just like 'i'm reading my book. i'm tired. i want to go to sleep'. i can hear myself saying it and feel like a cow!!

abz xx

What An Eyeopener This Has Been - To Read Magazines You Would Think Everyone Was At It Morning Noon And Night - Thank God I'm Not The Only One Who Can't Be @rsed. I Feel Quite Good Just Now With My Weight - I Got Into My Size 12 Jeans This Morning, But At Night I Just Want To Sleep. Might Have Something To Do With The Fact My 3 Year Old Is Up At 5.45am Every Morning In Life!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't get enough the first few days I was on the diet, think I needed to take out some frustration!!!
Now though I am back to normal and can't really be arsed, rather read book or watch telly!!!
Also my 2 year old is being a beast at night time and is getting up at least twice a night again which is making meeven more tired and ratty than I normally am!!!!

Back