PESKY PERIOD??

sunnycupcake

:confused: Hi everybody hope you are ok.

My monthly started through the night , and with no word of a lie it is the worst period i have ever known!!
Im not having much pain , but to be a little ,ahem, personal, the loss is really heavy and alot more severe than im used to.
Is this something to do with the L.T. plan, a sort of ultra mega period in connection with detoxing?
Sorry about the subject!
Any thoughts on this appreciated.
sunny xx

ohh hun hope it gets better for you soon. I can't say much on the subject as mine are nearly non existing, not because of the LT just the PCOS. Hopefully it will calms down soon.

Grr at horrible periods Sunny. I hate the things.

I, like Jane was on mine when I started LT and did have larger *close eyes if easily grossed out* clots but my period didn't last as long as it usual and that was a blessing, as it is known to go on for weeks. So all in all I was happy to put up with the extra loss if it stops after a few days.

Maybe it's your body's way of adjusting to diet change and it will sort itself out by the next cycle?

Again sorry for TMI.

Ive had implanon and since staring LT have had constant bleeding. Not sure if the loss is due to the diet however it has had no effect at WI. Think it might just be a grit your teeth and bear it. Hope you feel better. Make up a nice cold chocolate shake and try to relax xxxxx

Yes but buy the cheapy ones that don't have any coating on them.

x

Back