Petite people who are on slimming world to stay healthy

Im the same. Really hungry recently..and just eat. Lazy too :/ not weighed myself in ages

It's the worse feeling ever I don't know why I can't get back on it, I've jus joined a gym and that still doesn't stop me, I've asked my bf not to bring back sweets and chocolate anymore so I don't eat it, Eating big bars of Cadbury and aero isn't right :/ I just dont know what to do to stop being so hungry all the time, should I go to the doctors lol

Mega congrats!!!!!

Now this is just my opinion but I would stay to group if it were me, in fact I will be when our time comes. Don't freak out, we are all different but I gained over 3 stone with my first, you'd get support and lots more healthy extras so just think about it.

It's the worse feeling ever I don't know why I can't get back on it, I've jus joined a gym and that still doesn't stop me, I've asked my bf not to bring back sweets and chocolate anymore so I don't eat it, Eating big bars of Cadbury and aero isn't right :/ I just dont know what to do to stop being so hungry all the time, should I go to the doctors lol

We all have days like this I think, I sure do, what I do is take one day at a time, have one perfect day and see how you feel the next day. Bet you feel better :)

We all have days like this I think, I sure do, what I do is take one day at a time, have one perfect day and see how you feel the next day. Bet you feel better :)

I know I start of good then evening I just go crazy and crave sweet things and stuff :( I will try really hard though cause Ive done it before so I know I've got it in me to do it

In the same boat. Im 8.12 :/ i want to get around 8 for winter then maintain. I feel really tubby. Im skint tho but drinking far too much atm. Bank hol this wkend too!

On a plus note i tried big mac in a bowl today which really helped a big mac craving which will help if i know i i will get hangover munchies!

In the same boat. Im 8.12 :/ i want to get around 8 for winter then maintain. I feel really tubby. Im skint tho but drinking far too much atm. Bank hol this wkend too!

On a plus note i tried big mac in a bowl today which really helped a big mac craving which will help if i know i i will get hangover munchies!

Worth the effort? I've never done it x

Yes! That much so im doing it again today! I found lean mince in farmfoods last night. If you like big macs try it. If your nt tht keen i wouldnt bother but it tastes similar obviously without the bread

Thanks Lucy . I'm not doing SW at the moment and if I'm honest I haven't be doing it for a while I just felt that it wasn't the right plan for me I found because I'm a vegetarian I was filling up on carbs and just feeling very bloated all the time and not having very good losses . Also trying to save the pennies as my partner and i are in the process of buying our first house eeek!
I am definitely going to continue to try and eat healthy though and will keep checking in here to keep me motivated .
I hope that I don't gain too much but if I do I will have to worry about it afterwards .. Fingers crossed i won't get too many cravings lol! Like you said every pregnancy is different so I'm just gonna do my best to embrace it ! ;) x

Half on so that takes me to 8st 4 1/2 at class, I can only gain a half before I'm at the top of target but I don't plan on gaining anymore!

Hows everybodies bank hols? Ive been on except for bottle of wine fri and last night and i had 4 slices of dominos last night! Making up for it today with sw big mac and sw curry for tea.

Im keeping my scales in the kitchen. Im 8.13...i need try stick to sw to lose 1 lb a week with a few maintains up to christmas! I just cant motivate myself tho!

Hows everubody doing?? Im bk to work and getting into a routine so goung ok. I knw if i dnt get time to cook i will batch cook before. I started jogging too. I feel like im on top! Just done next weeks shop and was strugglung for meal ideas tho :/

Hows everubody doing?? Im bk to work and getting into a routine so goung ok. I knw if i dnt get time to cook i will batch cook before. I started jogging too. I feel like im on top! Just done next weeks shop and was strugglung for meal ideas tho :/

I'm doing ok, trying a few weeks back on plan and not doing target having the extra healthy extra's in an attempt to get under target!

I was running twice or even three times a week but I got the worst cold I've ever had two weeks ago and only just getting over it!

Hiya just had a quick read of ur blog ur all doing so well :) can I ask if u r mostly doing EE? I did slimming world a long time ago and lost a bit doing red & green days, il be honest it was mostly green days ha and now I'm doin EE it's seems to be coming off slower? Any advice? Xxx

Back