Petite people who are on slimming world to stay healthy

They do fill you up lol I mix mine with some ready cooked chicken fillets there handy for a quick meal if your at work or just got a microwave to hand and if you want to use 8 syns worth haha, yes let's aim for a good week evens though I should of started it Monday not tue ha

Yea I agree they are filling. I'm a gutsy mare & they do me 4 lunch......notice how I didn't say tea lol. Defo gonna have a good week but Saturday is party time! It's the harbour festival down town so the drinks will be flowing from 6pm & I dare say a lil boogie after followed by the munchies ha!

Arhh not good today :/ hardly slept last night so been eating to keep my energy levels up! Started my eating ladt nights pasta for breakfast! Then had mother in law for lunch and she bought merangue nests. So snacked on the left over two this afternoon. Ivr had pom bears, alpen light, humous..etc etc! Stop eating!!!!

Arhh not good today :/ hardly slept last night so been eating to keep my energy levels up! Started my eating ladt nights pasta for breakfast! Then had mother in law for lunch and she bought merangue nests. So snacked on the left over two this afternoon. Ivr had pom bears, alpen light, humous..etc etc! Stop eating!!!!

Lol I get days like that! Are u due ur *week?
Well I don't know how I managed it but last fri I weighed 8.9 before going away. Was very naughty & came bk weighing 8.10. This morning I'm 8.6! I weighed my youngest 2 make sure the scales weren't playing up lol. I hope it doesn't go bk up again b4 Saturday.

Lol I get days like that! Are u due ur *week?
Well I don't know how I managed it but last fri I weighed 8.9 before going away. Was very naughty & came bk weighing 8.10. This morning I'm 8.6! I weighed my youngest 2 make sure the scales weren't playing up lol. I hope it doesn't go bk up again b4 Saturday.

Arhh * week may be approaching! Maybe thats the reason. Been ok today though and walked miles!!!
I sometimes think my scales are playing up! I dread to weigh myself fri!

Afternoon ladies! How are we all doing? Every one still sticking 2 plan this wk? I've been really good. Scales still showing 8.6 so I did indeedy lose the 4lbs I put on. *wk arrived weds evening so I'm thinking it must have been mostly water retention! Can't wait 2 go out on the town tomorrow night with my buddies. Decided against a dress but I did by a nice lil black lacy topped play suit which looks flattering on. Almost looks like a floaty skirt on the bottom so very forgiving on the ol thunder thighs lol

I haven't been sticking to plan propley :( scales say 8.2 though so 2 pounds on I need to get back on the wagon, got a dress to wear tommorow il try get a pic, lets see a pic of you in ya play suit then ;)

I havnt stuck to plan 100% but still been good. Made the half syn cake instead of a fatty one! And ive walked between 2-4 hours a day since wednesday! Scales saying 8.10 but could be water retention. Or more muscle? If it works like that :/ weekend has arrived tho! Will stick on plan till tomorow evening as at a bbq and will probably be naughty sunday!

I havnt stuck to plan 100% but still been good. Made the half syn cake instead of a fatty one! And ive walked between 2-4 hours a day since wednesday! Scales saying 8.10 but could be water retention. Or more muscle? If it works like that :/ weekend has arrived tho! Will stick on plan till tomorow evening as at a bbq and will probably be naughty sunday!

I will defo be naughty Sunday lol. Another girlie night planned 4 end of Aug so will aim 2 get another 4/5lbs off by then.
Here's a pic in my play suit 4 u pink

image-3287615354.jpg

Love that! Where's it from? I'm gonna be off plan tommorow as I'm going to a free birthday meal I mean who's gonna say no to a free meal lol x

Got it from new look £28. I'm off plan 2moro 2, i won't eat anything that will bloat me out though cuz this outfit isn't very forgiving around the tummy area. Also no point being on plan if I'm getting drunk lol.

Got it from new look £28. I'm off plan 2moro 2, i won't eat anything that will bloat me out though cuz this outfit isn't very forgiving around the tummy area. Also no point being on plan if I'm getting drunk lol.

New look is my fav shop ever, yeah same I've just ate a kebab oh my god this weekend is a disaster

Love the playsuit :)
I've been fairly good this week .. Even at the gym as we speak lol .
Haven't weighed myself though yet .
I've got a Girly night out in Liverpool at the beginning of set premier so want I try and lose as much weight as possible by then so I'm not the fat friend ha.

HAha yeh I get that all the time .. 'Aww your so small' ... yeh thanks for pointing that out .. I've only lived with the fact that I'm short for all of my life but thank you for reminding me lol.

I know! I wonder if tall people get the same treatment lol I'm sure they do

Haha I love being midget. Everyone thinks your cute lol. Everyone always points at my feet & says aww! I went on the shoe fitting thingy in Clarks & it said I was a 2.5G! Some 3's are ok but it's a nitemare getting anything nice 4 my stumps.

Hi gorgeous short arses I'm back!

Had an amazing time on holibobs, walked and swam in the sea loads but also eat and drank loads too, oopsey!

Weighed 8st 2 the morning we left and weighed 8 st 3 3/4 this morning, it's too good to be true so I'm waiting for them to jump up!

Hi gorgeous short arses I'm back!

Had an amazing time on holibobs, walked and swam in the sea loads but also eat and drank loads too, oopsey!

Weighed 8st 2 the morning we left and weighed 8 st 3 3/4 this morning, it's too good to be true so I'm waiting for them to jump up!

Welcome bk ;o) hope the scales don't go up! I'm 2lb lighter than yesterday from being out all night dancing. I ended up in subway again girls lol. Didn't have pepperoni & salami this time so hopefully not 2 much damage done. I'm sure the scales will be bk up again in the next few days. Have 2 admit I did not enjoy town last night. It was heaving due 2 the harbour festival. Oh & some dude called me a cougar!!! Was not impressed with that. How old exactly is a cougar? Someone in their 40/50's? That's why I wasn't impressed lol.

Back