Pets <3

I don't know why the other picture uploaded too lol "/

I know, it's a shame. My sisters black cat was run over a few days ago :( if I had another cat it would be from a rescue and probably black. I had a tabby once, it looked evil and was vicious lol.

In a couple of weeks me and OH are getting cats from our local rescue centre and one of the cats they currently have on the website is a 3 legged all black cat called Mollly. I want her so much!

In a couple of weeks me and OH are getting cats from our local rescue centre and one of the cats they currently have on the website is a 3 legged all black cat called Mollly. I want her so much!

Aw bless her x

Thankyou hun.... Your poochs are super cute...!! When hunter was younger n a little smaller he used to get mistaken for a ridgeback..they do look quite similar, now he gets mistaken for a great dane puppy as even though he is two he still bounds and leaps around like a big spring lamb in the park lol...!! No one believs he that old...!! Wbat age are your doggies xx

Oh bless him. Taz is 6, Harvey is nearly 5. We've got a 6 month old puppy coming over Sunday as we've adopted him from Cyprus so he will add to our 2 :)

Should be more ppl like you in the world!

Today's office assistant:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    639 KB · Views: 51
all ur pets are cute cute cute!
i have two dogs and a hamster! id upload a pic but dont no how too!!! :cry: dafty! if someone could tell me that be great! also where do u get SW stickers for signature?

Look who's sharing my pillow with me this morning :)

image-4214515607.jpg

He is lovely, loves affection and snuggling into you, he was even licking my eyebrows at one point whilst I was asleep!

Our 2 latest additions, leopard geckos :)
I have no idea if there'll be any pics as my phone is being a bit temperamental at the moment...

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130403_132704.png
    ForumRunner_20130403_132704.png
    477.3 KB · Views: 35
Sisterly love

ForumRunner_20130407_201557.png

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

My company in bed this morning

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    811 KB · Views: 57