Pets names

I have a gorgeous Boxer dog - called Benson or Benhooooooneeeeeee when I am out! He also answers to $h!thead :rolleyes::eek::rolleyes::eek:....
He's luvly fing!
I had a Rottweiller many years ago who was called Maverick (after TopGun)....
As a young kid we had goldfish from the fair, called Fred & Burt xxx

Glad I'm not the only one with pets that answer to the name sh*thead or even sh*tface!

Gxx

I have my cat called Ollie ( Olivia ) when I`m telling her off. Who was Oliver until we discovered she was a girl .....
My two gorgeous german shepherds who have now gone up to the sky to be stars, were named Tyler. (bing) the bing from friends chandler,
Megan ( peg leg Meg) no idea why cos she was perfect on her legs.

I also have to pleasure of boarding a retired guide dog for 4 weeks en route to his new home ( if they get him off us ) named Harley, a black lab who is just gorgeous x Even the cat likes him. And she hates other animals.

I'm so nicking some of these names for future pets!

At present I have:

Fifi the tortoise
Sullivan the blue tongued skink
Sebastian the cat
Leonard, Daisy and Bertie the rabbits
Beau the tree frog
and we did have a mouse called Raymond the b@stard (from Max and Paddy), but sadly he died at the weekend. :wave_cry:

Forgot my little boys Guinea pig, a Hymalayen ( i think) named Haggis ?????

Fantastic thread!!! have 2 cats now, sisters of 2yrs called Ping and Pong (ping cos she 'pings' everywhere and pong cos she mings!!) other names tho are

cat - Montellypuss Bungleboots ( Monty) named by my Mum who was eccentric in the extreme!!
GSD - Dieter Von Swinehund
GSD - Beasly
Cat - Pushkin (died last year aged 24 and a half)
Cat - Charlie the Chunkster
GSD - Zebedee-Doo-Dah (zeb when out!!)

This has made me smile too! what a lovely day this is turning out to be!! Hurrah bb xx

I have a rabbit called Jack (who is a mean, grumpy bunny who doesn't love me back), two guinea pigs; Rolo & Harelquin and two rats called Daisy & Willow.

xxx

Some really great names here!!!

Current pets -
Cats: Lenny (full name Leonard Lennon Lenin Lenster Lenton Lenny the Len), Charlie - female who also gets called Kitten or Missus (!)

Crested geckos named after dead rock stars - called Kurt (Cobain), Sid (Vicious) and then Titch - because was so tiny nothing else suited him/her. We still don't know whether these are girls or boys so will be weird names for them if they turn out to be female!!

Previous pets:
Cat - Eddie (or The Edster)
Gerbils - Starsky & Hutch (was the 70s), and Sharon & Tracy
Various goldfish - Shagribanda, Twinkletoes, Mo, Justin, Eric, Fischler, Chicken McNugget and Quarter-past-Ten

My Father-in Law has three huskies named Misty, Cloud and Storm, if he gets many more he'll run out of weather!!!!

PS loving Dieter von Swinehund - PMSL

Last edited:
We have a cat and the kids called it Starvin Marvin, because it was so greedy and we thought it was a boy, turned out to be a girl so we call her Starvie now, mad. :confused: xxx Loobylou

Three labs called Dickens, Ellie & Millie.

The boy is a little gem but the girls are buggeroozers.

Love them all tho. :)

I've got three rats - Polly, Daisy and Astrid.
I noticed there's another rat called Daisy, mines a black hooded rat with a cute white stripe under her chin. I also had a rat called Willow who passed away earlier this year.

Other rats i've had include - Freya, Rowan, Ruby, Mistral, Whortle, Treacle, Nutmeg, Truffle, Mallow, Tang and my first rat Beezel.

Back