Pharmacy scales

carevans

Hi guys

First week done and pharmacy scales said I was down 20 lbs !!! I'm delighted but it seems a bit high! I have been weighing everyday at home and I would have thought 13 lbs down at most! Anyone else ever had this issue? I'm worried next week I'm gonna look like I lost nothing because of an incorrect reading today

Wow :eek: That's the most I've heard of anyone losing. Well I suppose if they used the same scales to weigh you last week then it should be correct? Whether its 13 or 20 you still did fantastic, keep it up :) You might have a small loss next week but it'll probably even out the week after anyway.

carevans said:
Hi guys

First week done and pharmacy scales said I was down 20 lbs !!! I'm delighted but it seems a bit high! I have been weighing everyday at home and I would have thought 13 lbs down at most! Anyone else ever had this issue? I'm worried next week I'm gonna look like I lost nothing because of an incorrect reading today

i would say go by the phramacy scales and dont weigh yourself every day

Totally agree with Krazychic, weighing yourself and everyday is not a good idea. Weight fluctuates due to fluid levels and scales differ too so just have your official pharmacy weigh in once a week because at the end of the day, on this diet while you're getting weighed by the pharmacy, that's the only figure that counts. Enjoy the 20lb loss and look forward to next weeks weigh in. Well done too it's a fabulous loss, you're well on your way to being healthy and slim. Good luck for week 2.

Thanks very much guys I really appreciate the reply! I just exhaled a big sigh there and I'm gonna start to allow myself to enjoy the weight loss!

Finding all the tips on this great !

Thanks

Thanks for all your replies! I'm gonna take a deep breath and enjoy the weight loss! And get rid of my scales at home too

This forum is great thanks for all the tips so far!

Back