Pharmacy Tomorrow..

binnybee3

So excited. I've been wanting to start Lipotrim for months!! Finally I'm going to the chemist tomorrow and starting on Sat..Yay me!! I've got LOADS to lose soo if there is anyone else in the same boat..Lemme know..We can all support each other.. :) x

Thanks I'm soo excited. Can't wait! x

:welcome2:

Just wanted to wish you well on your weight loss journey - I have a feeling you are going to be teriffic !!!

I'm a 'newbie' too - today is my tenth day, and I have to say I cannot beleive how easy I'm finding it.

Good Luck ...

Aww, thanks Hun..I'm very disappointed though. I cant start yet..Not because of the Pharmacy but my little sister is visiting from America for 3 weeks...and It'll be best if I don't start until after she's left. (she's a bad influence) LOL :p Anyways I'll start as soon as she's gone and I'll keep reading everyones inspirational posts :) x

Aww, thanks Hun..I'm very disappointed though. I cant start yet..Not because of the Pharmacy but my little sister is visiting from America for 3 weeks...and It'll be best if I don't start until after she's left. (she's a bad influence) LOL :p Anyways I'll start as soon as she's gone and I'll keep reading everyones inspirational posts :) x

Welcome Binny Bee, This diet is fantastic and works so fast if you stay 100%. Seeing as you are in the right frame of mind and excited about starting I would advise you to go for it and not wait another 3 weeks. Trust me there will always be something coming up or a reason to put it off, just go for it. I'm sure your sister will support you 100%

Best of luck on your journey, and stay on here for support :)

hi! one bit of advice, when you do start, don't load up the day before you diet, thinking 'this is the last...' because that makes it harder on your body when you start. i was sick the day before i started, and went to bed without eating dinner... or finishing off the half a cheesecake that was in the fridge. when i got up, i thought, 'i can't start today, the cheesecake will go to waste!' but, i did start and am so glad i didn't have to go through the additional cravings that cheesecake would have left with me! good luck and see you around here!

Thanks ladies..Don't know if my sisters coming after all now. But I've decided to go to the pharmacy on Tuesday..So I'll be starting Wed.. :) Thanks for the luck!! I am very motivated and I know I'll do it this time..

Quick question though..Is it best to exercise while doing Lipotrim or is it better not to..I ask because of the muscle weight and it seeming like I'm not losing as much...although I'd probably be a better shape if I did...I think I answered my own question. Haha x

maybe just do some gentle exercise like walking, I think thats good practice for after lipotrim.

Alright then..Thanks Minnie...

Oh and thanks for that advice Bella...I actually was planning on a huge take away. Lol x

Hi Binny

I am starting on thurs of this week!!!
WISHING YOU THE BEST OF LUCK!!!

You can do it... :eek:)

It is an amazing weight loss program (i did it before as a temp solution and lost so much weight in a very quick time) ...

Thanks hun. I go to the pharmacy on Tues. Never been more excited. Lol x

Back