Phat Bird's CD Diary

you're doing really well. i've had a dodgy few days. not been feeling well so have had an 810 day with 3 shakes a meal and some milk. today i grabbed a coke zero too, just need a change that isn't too off the rails. it's hard when you're not feeling tip top or are a bit depressed. anyway, onwards and upwards.

DAY 14

Well, the gammon and egg incident does not appear to have hindered my weight loss at all, probably because it was protein only and I would not have had more than 800/900 cals that day - yippee.

Am feeling good about myself and have lost a couple of inches off my waist which is great. It won't be long till I am a stone down which is fab as I am not quite 2 weeks into the diet yet..I am sure I will be a stone down within 3 weeks.

Only problem really is a craving for chocolate. Does anyone else find themselves craving chocolate on this diet? I think I can recall this hapening before. Thing is, I am not usually a chocolate lover...very rarely eat it when not dieting. Odd eh?

Am going to an engagement party on Friday and feeling good about myself so might go and get a spray tan Thursday night after work. Have not quite lost enough yet to buy a smaller dress but I am sure in the coming weeks I will be jumping for joy at having dropped a dress size.

It's a good week so far.

PB

Thanks Great things. Coke Zero is a great help on this diet isn't it?? My CD Counsellor says I can have a pint a day, this has not affected my ketosis at all.

I think milk helps when moods are low, it's comforting for some reason I think.

Hope you are still strong on your diet, am off to read your diary.

PB

DAY 16

wELL

DAY 16

Well, it is Good Friday and I am afraid have been nibbling on chocolate eggs !!

However, I have lost more weight and feeling really good about myself. Lets hope the chocolate does not creep back on as gycogen and push my weight up for the weight in tomorrow.

Am off to an engagement party tonight. I have lost 13lbs, I wonder if anyone will notice??

Am going to try SS again next week but think I might start to move up the plan the week after that.

2 more stones to go, I hope they shift as fast as the first one has.

PB

I'm sure they will notice :) and I have some chocolate eggs oogling me...

DAY 17

Well, am shattered today and feel sick. The party was good last night but I ended up eating my body weight in chicken and prawns washed down with gallons of fizzy water.....ho hum. No one noticed my weight loss, hopefully after a few more weeks it will be more noticeable.

Went to see the diet lady today and lost 3lbs despite my blip.

It's odd, cos according to my scales I have lost 13lbs and it's only 10lbs according to the diet lady. However, I weighed more on mine on the day I started so it might be somthing to do with that. I get so confused by different scales and I guess I should just not weigh myself at home.

Cartworman, did you eat the eggs hahaha.

Here's to another week on ss, wish me luck.

PB

Day 21

Well, I have lasted 3 weeks on the diet. Whoop Whoop.

I came on and put on a pound but hey, feel like poo and am bloated too so it is to be expected.

Am struggling this week and blame it on all the Easter eggs and my chocolate cravings. Today I had a chicken breast and yesterday I had a tub of low fat cottage cheese. I just think I need a bit extra this week.

My running buddy has gone away so have not been doing great with exercise but am running about with the kids as off work this week.

Am starting to feek slimmer. Am looking forward to the next stone dropping off. Three weeks has gone really quickly, I know I can do this is I stick with it.

PB

cool phatbird 3 weeks same as me i think if we can get this far we can go all the way i am just finished TOM and feel so much better it really makes you feel crap you will feel much better next week;)

DAY 24

Yippee, according to my scales I am 10.12 and according to my tape measure I have lost 3.5 inches off my waist (which is amazing, I think the water helps with this).

Have been nibbling easter eggs all week and also have been having a bit of chicken or fish for my tea. Going to do a SS week next week but really really please with my results and getting out of the 11s. My clothes are all feeling lose and a few more weeks and I could be needing new ones.

I am feeling fine !!!

PB

Lyndzi

The first 2 weeks no blips but this past week I have been off work with the kids and nibbling their choc eggs (I do mean nibbling tho, and not scoffing loads of choc). I also had totm so did an add a meal on about 3 days this week. Back to SS next week.

PB x

Back