phew only a small gain

natasha1974

Silver Member
i gained 1 and a half pounds in 3 days could have been far worse the amount i ate so i rather releived:D

Ahhh well done hun! :) Not so bad at all!

Well done you, I haven't weighed myself yet...............

natasha what did you actually eat...lol..only asking so i can gauge what my gain might be lol...
also i can still get into a new pair of 18 jeans which ive not worn since b4 xmas...a snug but not tight fit....ive just bought a size 16 dress which is a comfortable fit and almost squeeze into a pair of 16 cropped trews-can zip up but not do button-which i couldnt even zip up when bought over two weeks ago....do you think its poss to show a gain but not feel like youve put anything on...or am i kidding myself here lol :confused:
Cant trust my scales but wished i knew what ive put on b4 i get weighed lol

ps...anyone know how to edit weight ticker?

well it all started xmas eve at the buffet brie and cranberry parcels pigs in blankets kettle chips slimming world quiche huge amount of cheese and biscuits cheese and sour cream dip with crisps and a few carrots 70cl bottle of vodka cant remember what else passed my lips after that . xmas day no breakfast but full roast with about 7 roasties cooked in fat sausage meat stuffing all the veg large amount of turkey with gravy luckily forgot to cook the pigs in blanket drank about 3 bottles of wine throughout the day had no room for pudding but mother bought me a box of chocolate truffles and as i was having the day off everyone persuaded me it was ok to eat the whole box not that i needed much persuading then out came the remains of xmas eve buffet . I was quite hung over boxing day so no no breakfast but 2 packets crisps in car on way home to plymouth and a large bag malteasers then we stopped at sainsberrys for food for tea and i had those little soft cheese things with crackers jalepeno breaded peppers with soft cheese in the middle and chicken kebab things and almost a whole tube of pringles to myself. Drawn a line and started again today but my consultant had no food diarys and i always struggle without one i dont find writing in a diary the same

lol....good for you girl!! im sooo glad im not the only sinner lol x

the main thing is ..and part from feeling like throwing up? did you enjoy the naughties? (cos i sure did lol)

have you got a printer? cos i print out my own weekly food log/diary...its bigger than the one they give you but i find it easier and more room to enter food youve had or plan you daily meals....i could get it to you somehow for you to print out?

You know im begining to think ive got a bug or somehting..again....i still feel really sick after i eat and ive been pretty good today....either that or my body is self de-toxing lol...in fact i can smell the chocolate my kids ate ealrier and its making me feel sick...:eek:....quick hweres the sald bowl lol

oooooooo that would be great if you could yes i do have a printer will pm you my email address now thankyou xx

hiya ilovelife....methinks although my clothes arnt tight il be in same boat as you....im sure all the extra salt in the food ive eaten has caused water retention lol...i feel so dam bloated....and like you say itl go down after being back on plan..i hope! :confused:....im getting more worried bout wi now lol..but unlike last yr im going to go back.....im aklready almost 3 stone lighter thsan this time last year...onwards and upwards lol

NATASHA..no probs il go dig me memory stiick out lol
x

i find it so hard after being on a three day binge as im still craving everything i shouldnt have need to get my head back into it. I am feeling rather bloated aswell all the salty crisps and buttery m&s nibbles oh i missed of the mince pies with brandy squirty cream aswell lol

:wave_cry: stopppppppppppp lol i feel soooo sick now lololol....ugh....brandy cream!! lol...im horrified cos i think i may have eaten slightly more than you lololol.....part from feeling bit bloated and sick i dont feel like ive put anything on...god im so in denial arnt i lol

oh..do you know how to edit the weight tickers?

yeah you click on your ticker and it takes you to the site you then enter your password you originally used then change your weight and enter the date you wi:D

well done you kissme!.....i really dont want to get weighed now lololol

Anyone know why i cant edit my ticker?

wi this morning...2.5 lbs on since last wi before xmas....which was 3 weeks ago...so all in all i think i got off lightly lol....glued to the waggon now tho.....

Back