*Phew*

majic1982

Crisis diverted... I just went to see my lovely CDC, (hi Jenny if you're reading!!)

Despite my naughtiness, I've stayed the same since Friday, which is excellent.

I thought the sooner I drew a line under my stupid week, the better.

I've come home armed with the vegetable drinks mix, some strawberry tetras and lots of chicken and mushroom soups to make crisps with.

I WILL DO THIS. I WILL I WILL I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a different note, I ordered a cross trainer machine back in November 08, and finally got round to taking it out of the box last night. However, it was advertised on the website of supporting a maximum weight of 19 stone, but when I took it out of the box and read the manual, it was 15 stone. Arrrrgh!! I've sent them a email expressing my great disappointment. Grrrrr!

Well done on staying the same :)
However, it was advertised on the website of supporting a maximum weight of 19 stone, but when I took it out of the box and read the manual, it was 15 stone. Arrrrgh!! I've sent them a email expressing my great disappointment. Grrrrr!
bless you, well it does give you something to work towards. Even if it is annoying now x

Glad you stayed the same-hope this week is much smoother for you :)

On a different note, I ordered a cross trainer machine back in November 08, and finally got round to taking it out of the box last night. However, it was advertised on the website of supporting a maximum weight of 19 stone, but when I took it out of the box and read the manual, it was 15 stone. Arrrrgh!! I've sent them a email expressing my great disappointment. Grrrrr!

Have you tried it? Id use it anyway! lol

Back