Phewf - it's about time

Sealmylips

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum so first off Hello and i look forward to chatting :D

I returned to SW after having my 20 month old son when he was 3 weeks old and then i left group. A the time too many things were happening at home and i couldn't concentrate - unfortunatley i didn't feel too inspired my the SW consultant or the group members.

I've been on and off ever since doing the plan at home - but finally i got past the half stone marker and in the last 4 weeks gave a loss of 10lbs.

It's not a major weightloss yet - BUT i feel so focused and confident. My clothes are much looser and my other half says he can tell in many ways that i am losing :D

I haven't a target set yet, but feel when i've lost 4 stone i'll be able to decide how much more i want to lose.

My vices? Wine, Cheese and Takeaways.

Wine always leads to munchies (inevitably cheese on toast and chocolate). I've cut this down drastically and am doing more walking too (lots more lol!)

Right i'm waffling now - :p

Welcome and well done on your weight loss:happy096:

Your user name MyParasolwon'tstopturning is a bit long and is pushing the post off alingment...

Can you give me another user name and I will change it if it is available. Two options would be great to save me coming back to you.

welcome to the forum, well done so far too - you'll have great help here. It doesn't matter how long it takes you to get there, but it's personal inspiration when you lose a bit more quickly - I have found.

So I wish you loadsaluck. Let us know how you are doing, keep doing what you've done over the last 3 weeks - and yhou'll soon shift that 4 stones.

Here's to it !

Hi MyParasolwon'tstopturning (Great username btw!)

Well done for losing 10lbs in 4 weeks on your own! That's great! Good luck with losing the rest, I am sure that you will do brilliantly :D

Welcome and well done on your weight loss:happy096:

Your user name MyParasolwon'tstopturning is a bit long and is pushing the post off alingment...

Can you give me another user name and I will change it if it is available. Two options would be great to save me coming back to you.

Oh i suppose it is a little long :cry:ha it's all i could think of that wasn't taken! Hmmmmmn let me think?

Sealmylips
Oh2bethinner

And THANKS everyone :D

Back