Cruise PP PHILADELPHIA

They are little extras that Dr Dukan introduced for us Brits - things like 1 tspn cocoa, baking powder, fruit yoghurts all come under tolerated foods I think. Not allowed more than 2 per day and best avoided. If you search on this site you will probably find a list.

<copied from another thread>

Tolerated foods are from Cruise phase only - so BANNED in attack.

If you want to lose weight quicker, best not... I advise keeping them for when you've been on the diet a while, are having a bad day, and REALLY fancy something...

Otherwise, a bit of cornflour once in a while won't hurt.

The "tolerated foods" aren't in either book but, in my opinion, have been introduced to play to the crowd...

There aren't many cheeses so low in fat... and 30g is very little...

here's a list I snuck from another forum

CRUISE PHASE ONLY
Tolerated foods (TF) for PP and PV (You are only allowed two choices from the entire list):
1 FF/SF fruit yogurt per day (avoid on attack)
1 TBSP corn flour per day
1 tsp low fat cocoa powder per day (less than 11% fat)
Soy yogurt (plain), one per day
30 g of cheese per day (less than 7% fat) - Laughing Cow Lite
1 TBSP of extra lite cream cheese (less than 3%) per day
30 ml of wine (for cooking only), per day - cook with lid off saucepan to evaporate alcohol
150 ml of soy milk per day
100 g rhubarb, unlimited on PV, use this limit for PP. Good for constipation.
3 drops (3g) oil
1 glass gaspacho (not homemade), only on PV days
1 tsp soya sauce
50 g of spiced goat sausage
100 g poultry sausage
http://www.minimins.com/dukan-diet/161803-tolerated-foods-joanne.html

Oh and while we're on the subject of Philly extra light: if you're looking at other brands / own brand versions BEWARE and always read the label, different supermarkets interpret 'extra light' differently - I was caught out by Tesco mince the other day...

Its annoying when the highlighted fat content on the front is sometimes for a teeny service and not per 100gms...

Ah yes Jaqys, another thing I learned the hard way - always look for the 'per 100 gr' listing...

Back