Philhiro's Diet Blog

philhiro

Here we are then people, my official weight loss plan and summer diet start tomorrow (Sunday) morning. I have recently piled on the weight, when i say recently i mean over the last 3 years and now im really motivated to do something about it. I'm not obese and i dont get those looks from people in the street but im 'chubby' and want to trim down and get back into shape.

I will weigh in and blog most days to let I will weigh in and blog most days to let you all know how i am getting on. I am expecting to weigh in at around 180lbs when i weigh in tomorrow morning and have let myself a target of 147lbs as this is the perfect 'healthy' weight for someone my size.

Whilst yes i do have a challenge ahead, im really motivated to get back into shape and regain all the confidence i once had. I'm not one of those lucky people who can eat what they want and keep in shape i gain weight at the thought of chips but at the same time i have always been able to lose it quite easily aswell.

I refuse to take part in 'marketing' diet plans such as weight watchers or slimming world as the principle of lowering a calorie intake is not something i feel the need to pay for :). My plan of action is to replace any drinks during the week with water and simply cut down my daily calorie intake and eat small meals more often and to include quite a high protein intake.

I will speak more tomorrow after my first weigh in, thank you for your continued support.

I will try and keep you guys on this forum updated but my site is phildiet - philhiro's 2009 summer diet - Powered by CO.CC

Please pop by every now and again it will have a guestbook from tomorrow and some photo's :)

Good Morning

I have woke up this morning feeling very positive about everything and jumped on the scales for my first official weigh in and to find out just how much of a challenge i have ahead of. I gussed yesterday that i would weigh 180lbs, i wasnt at all far off weighing in at 179.4lbs.This leaving me 32.4lbs to lose.

I'm currently yet to eat today as its only 8 am , but plan for a light breakfast, salad at lunch and a pasta meal for evening intake.

Personally im soo determined for this diet to work, as i have been 147lbs before and was really confident and enjoyed everything inlife but have since lost some of that confidence having gained weight.

Back