Philip

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Are you a nurse,surgeon, paramedic?
Just being nosey..looked at your profile and it says medical and you said you wear a uniform..god, i sound like inspector clueso now

Did someone say uniform....;)

Lol you too! don't you just love scrubs hehehe ... i think we need pics!!

Lol you too! don't you just love scrubs hehehe ... i think we need pics!!

Oh yes definately.... I'm getting all hot and bothered thinking about it!! :eek:

lmao...he's not even online oops!!

I LOVE Scrubs!!!!

Come on Phillip, fess up! You've got us ladies in a right dither now!!

x

Mmmm did some1 mention uniform?? xx

LMAO And how would you know ..little miss innocent hahaha!
Do you reckon men love that kinda work?
Wonder if gynecologists, are a bit pervy on the sly?

Ewwwwww

LMAO And how would you know ..little miss innocent hahaha!
Do you reckon men love that kinda work?
Wonder if gynecologists, are a bit pervy on the sly?

thats just wrong. i hope you have these thoughts in your head next time you go for a smear!!! i will - THANKS to you!!! LOLOL

LMAO ... Sorrwwwiiieeeee
Yeah, i do hun...thats why i asked it on here hehehe i have always wondered...warped mind i know!!!

Speaking of Scrubs....has anyone seen the musical episode of Scrubs (obviously I mean the tv comedy, not the uniform!!!). It is one of the funniest things I've seen in years. You tube has some of the songs, but out of context its not as funny as the complete episode. If you can watch it do, its fab.

And yes....guys in scrubs YUMMMMMMMMMY

my man is a paramedic and wears greens.......i can sooooooooooooo relate to the uniform thing ;)

Lucky b'atch... so i am guessing you are back together now?!?1 did he grovel?

ohh he grovelled, and still is ;) i go away on saturday - his major bug bear - but he wil get over it :D

Well i mean there aint nobody that strips him of his uniform quite like me :p

lmfao

*ears pricked up* uniform, here, WHERE????
T x

I work in a hospital so medical uniforms just dont do it for me... tho yesterday we had some squaddies in on some training and phwoarrrrrrrrrrr i think half the girls in the hospital had to wander that way for something or other

Back