philly extra light as a hexa on ee??

pinkflamingdaisies

I've found a nice recipe for smoked salmon pasta but it requires 72g of philly extra light but this recipe says this is a hexa , can i count this as as a hexa on ee or will i need to syn it?

Philly extra light used to be a HEXB on a green day and you could have 100g. There is a thread somewhere about this, we still dont know if this is still the case. It was mentioned in the S W mag last year sometime. Does anyone know the answer to this yet. If not will ask my c tomoz

Extra light is not a HEa on any plan. You could just use 75g light which would count as your HEa though. But is that amount not split between a number of servings? You would probably be better just synning it because it is very low in syns.

Philly extra light used to be a HEXB on a green day and you could have 100g. There is a thread somewhere about this, we still dont know if this is still the case. It was mentioned in the S W mag last year sometime. Does anyone know the answer to this yet. If not will ask my c tomoz

Yes it's definitely still the case, I checked it yesterday for someone else with exactly the same question, the post should be in this room somewhere - Philly EXTRA light is a B choice so only available on Green and you get 100g.
Philly LIGHT is an A choice so you can use it on any plan and you get 71g.

But I agree with Patchwork, as youre presumably not eating the entire recipe yourself you're better off just synning your portion.

Like I said above the EXTRA light is only a B choice, the LIGHT is an A choice so you can have it on any plan :)

A choices:

6659913493_1ebfa950a3_o.jpg

B choices:

6659913729_4cccb1896d_o.jpg

:)

Back