Phil's 'Fat Fighter' Journal

Phil21

Hi All.
Well i think this is it,All my life i have been on Diets after diets after diets,And Finlly i might of found one thats going to work,I want to lose weight so i can complete the London marathon in April.so icanprove to poeple that i cn complete something.
I will be posting on here most days of the food i eat and my exercise,I an really desperite now to lose the weight and its either make or break time.I am a full time chef so it is going to be hard as i have got to stay away from all the cakes,desserts and sweets i make.But i will survive,just got to keep thinking to myself 'A moment on the lips,A lifetime on the Hips'

Well Thanks for reading

Phil

Well today seems to of gone ok up to now,i can tell its going to be a long rollercoaster,Since i started sw i have been drinking alot of Black tea and coffee,and couldnt stand it before the diet,I cant even tell ive lost any weight which is a bit depressing.
phil
x

Hi Phil,

It can be depressing at the start that you can't really see much progress...it does take time.

I measure myself all over including my neck, bust, waist, hips, thighs, knees calves, ankles, upper arms...this way you are bound to see the inches comes off.

Taking photos every couple of weeks is also a good way of seeing the changes as it can take the head a while to catch up.

Hang in there, you are doing well.

Love Mini xxx

Hi phil and welcome, good luck with your weightloss journey, you can do it !!! x

hi phil, goodluck with your weight-loss, try to weigh once a wk only, it will come off, have a good day
sandy x

Hi Phil
Like you i have set myself a sporty challenge to go with the weight loss because i want to be fit & healthy. I will be doing the Great North Swim in September of next year.
Remeber keep the overall goal in mind as it will ensure you have something to keep you motivated but i have also set smaller mile stones to keep me going on the journey.
Good Luck.

Good morning Phil - hope you are well ?

Bit worried that we haven't heard from you for a while - hope everything is ok ?

Perseverance is the key for weight loss, and whilst SW isn't a drastic fast diet like CD or Lipotrim, it is a far better way of educating yourself to deal with your eating habits.

Hope to see you back on here soon

Take Care

Tracy

Back