Photo

Hey hun nice to see you xxx

thanks tracey .. :) x

h x...hey, have you put anything in the inspiratin slide show yet of yourself?

No not yet found a before pic hun, most of pics i have are of me with my daughter! xx

Thats my problem too Tracy. I was too self concious and didn't have many pictures taken. When I did my arms were folded in front of my tummy or I'd have my little girl standing in front of me.

Yeah exactly im still a bit scared of the camera but before i just avoided. I started LT as soon as i thought of it so didnt even take a before pic like some have x

I found a pic of myself the other day when I was my heaviest at 15 stone. (lost most of it over a couple years without Lipotrim) But ive been carrying it around this last week. Makes me promise myself I will never get like that again. :)
Ive come along way since then. Just need the Lipotrim to finally get to grips with the last bit of weight id like to shift and wake myself up to bad eating habits!!
:eatdrink051:

xxxx

Sounds good hun and it sure works xxx

Someone told me to have a picture of an obese person on the fridge and hopefully it will stop you from snacking etc. It didn't work for me. I just used to think....I'm not that big. What I then did was put a picture of a model on the fridge....now that worked sooooooo much better. It gave me a goal. I wanted to be that slim. Plus hubby used to cook often....he loved the kitchen for some reason :rolleyes:

LOL oh that made me larf about your bloke in the kitchen. :giggle:
Nic said the pic of me in my heavier days was my impression of a house.
Think that was a little mean!!!;) My appearence was ok!!

But yeah it seems to be helping me.

xxxxx

i got my OH to take three pics of me in my swim suit..they are b***dy awful lol but im plucking up the courage to put them on as before pics

h x

Am trying to dig out an old pic at my heaviest, thing is I prob avoided the camera much more then or binned them if I didna like it. I have one on the day I started lipo standing with my bra and nickers on and have taken the pic by taking the reflection in the mirror - does that make sense? Its god dam awful tho!!!

humiliating isnt it lol

h x

Am trying to dig out an old pic at my heaviest, thing is I prob avoided the camera much more then or binned them if I didna like it. I have one on the day I started lipo standing with my bra and nickers on and have taken the pic by taking the reflection in the mirror - does that make sense? Its god dam awful tho!!!

Any chance of a before and after:p x

I'd make you sick!

Get on with it then, got my sick bag ready:D x

A camera wouldnt get anywhere near me in just knickers and bra..good god pineapple! Bring on the bikini for you hun x

Bet my camera would:p xxx

Your what? :D x

:Dnaughty:D x

:D:D xx

Back