Photographs

Laura you are a real stunner, gorgeous photos.

Gemsie, you need to post more to gain privileges like a bigger signature, viewing photos/profiles and PMing other members.

x

you look fab sweetie...well done...good to hear you're so positive!!! keep up the good work!

Hi i just wanted to say you look fab. You have done fantastic on lipotrim. How on earth do you have such big losses, do you drink lots of water??? Hope you dont mind me being nosey. Keep up the really good work.

Hey honey, thank you :eek:

I try to drink as much water as possible, I swear by the phrase, the more you drink the more you shrink, I say I come close to on average 4 litres a day, but the reason my losses have been so big is because I was so big and had so much to loose.

Good Luck x x x

Laura you are a real stunner, gorgeous photos.
Gemsie, you need to post more to gain privileges like a bigger signature, viewing photos/profiles and PMing other members.
x

you look fab sweetie...well done...good to hear you're so positive!!! keep up the good work!
WOW the difference a few weeks makes is amazing.
You are stunning on both pics tho hun just LOADS thinner on the newest one :)
You must be so proud of yaself
Niki
x

Thank you all x x x

wow laura - you do look fab - stunning!!

i have taken before photos of me but not sure when i'll be taking after ones lol - not yet that's for sure!

Thank you all !!

Yeah, I feel brilliant inside, I feel energised and very happy!!

Thank you xx

hey, how come I can't look at peoples Albums? I can see the gallery, not the album ? :-/

Anyone got any idea? thx!

Think its because of your post count??

Wow you can really see the differance.... you look great!!!!

Back