Photos added from wedding do!

MiniB

Here we go again!
Just to say I've added a couple of photos of me and hubby from the wedding do on Saturday night into my album if you want to see how I look.

When I have finished my LT journey I will post before and during pics.

Please be kind!

WoW! You look great! I LOVE the shoes (can you guess what my weakness is? I don't think that'll change as my dress size shrinks! LOL!)
I'll post mine in a few weeks! Not brave enough to post my 'before' pic yet!

My before pic is still on a disposable camera so will have it put onto CD and then put it on here when I have finished. It is a terrible pic too. I'm dreading seeing it but at least it will keep me motivated not to get to that size again!

LOL! Mine's from 4 days after my youngest was born so I still have the 'mummy' tummy (well, I still had it until lately! ;P) so I know its a bit unfair, but I was still horrified when I saw it!
I only look at it occasionally...it's depressing! Much rather look towards how stunning the 'after' pic is going to be! (positive thinking eh?!)

I left a comment on your picture Bev, but I have to say again!

Wow you look amazing and im so proud of you x

Thanks Chels. Pretty pleased with how I look now, can't believe I can finally say that.

Hellooooo :wavey:

Your pics are lovely! And i adore your outfit ;) :D

You should be well chuffed with your success :happy096:

:bestwishes:

Lei xxx

Thanks Lei. The outfit was from m&s, which I've never bought clothes from before. The fabric was lovely too, like linen. Will be going there again pretty soon to see what else they have.

You look amazing bev - you should feel very proud of yourself :D

Thanks Tanya. It's nice to go out for the evening and actually feel good about yourself. Haven't felt like that for years!

You look stunning Bev, you have done so well on lipotrim. Love your choice of outfit too. Hope you had a great day with lots of compliments.

Mini you look stunning . You have done so well . There should be a big grin on your face girl . so proud of you. :D:D:D

You're looking Brilliant Bev!! Well done you xxx

Thank you all.

Mary, I did have loads of compliments all night! I couldn't believe it! Everyone I spoke to commented and were all really positive.

When I arrived at the do I spoke to the father of the bride, who I've known for nearly 30 years. I asked to take a pic of him cos he was in full cornish kilt outfit. He said yes and I took the pic. He later told my dad that he had his pic taken by a lovely maid (?) earlier and watched where I sat down so he could come over and chat. He then had the realisation that it was me! He was totally shocked and hadn't recognisd me at all! This is someone I went on holiday with several times over the last few years too.

I had a great night and was chuffed with all the compliments. Nice to know all the hard work has been appreciated!

LOVE IT!!!!! I bet you felt great NOT being recognised! And you sooo deserve it xxx

It felt strange not being recognised by him cos he's known me for so long. My dad said everyone was talking about me cos of my weight loss. All good comments though, which is lovely!

Hi MiniB,
Must have been a great boost not to be recognised by people you know well. Good for you, the photos look wonderful, glad you enjoyed the night, you deserve it.
Doirin

What a fantastic boost to have all those lovely compliments, I bet you were on cloud 9, I know I would have been.

Well done again, you are such an inspiration to all the new folk starting.

Thanks Mary. It's nice to think you might be able to inspire new people starting this. You've always inspired me through this and look great. Thanks for all the great advice along the way.

Back