Photos

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Hi All,:feedtroll:
well I have bit the bullet and posted photos of me in my album.
They really should come with a warning, the before don't make pretty viewing at all, really I look like a bouncer ready to thump someone. Remember these are of a woman who refused to be in any photos, if she could so help it, so no smiles, no poses, just 100% me as I was. There was no photo shop on these, it is all real stomach, all 59 inches of it.
It's a kind of therapy to post them, a showing yourself to the world, warts and all and a determination never to repeat them.
My 7 year old takes all my photos and he loves seeing the changes in them, children forget so quickly that he hardly recognises the bigger me anymore.
Let them be an incentive to anyone who is struggling and a deterrent to those who feel they can't continue and are hitting the biscuit barrel.
The positive is that although I am not yet at the weight and fitness level I wish to be, I am now able to post some photos I am not totally ashamed of.
Take care.
Doirin
Take care.
Doirin

Wowowowowowow! Absolutely amazing Doirin! You look beautiful, sooooooo young and fresh! Your happiness and confidence in shining from within. It's so great to see.

I don't think your before pictures were horrible at all. I thought you were lovely but very sad and lost looking. It is amazing how weight can drag us down and make us look and feel old. The difference in you is outstanding.

Thank you so much for sharing. I got my Daughter to take my first picture. I am cameraphobic. I will get her to take one every month and then post when I reach goal. I have yet to look at the picture as it hurts too much. Like you I stood there as if it was a duty, not posing, not enjoying, cringing inside.

Gorgeous Doirin, you're a total and utter inspiration.

Betsy,
Thank you, you make me cry!!
Doirin

Noooooooooooo don't cry! You'll start me off and I put mascara on today as I was being weighed!

I hope they're tears of joy! Oops nose running, too late, I'm off!

I mean every single word and if anyone on this earth deserves happiness it is you. You're one of life's gems.

X

I agree! You look so young and fresh now!!!

It must be amazing for your kid to see the difference, your family must be so proud of you!

Thanks for sharing your pics, and I hope you get to where you want to be with your goal, you have done so well to get to where you are, its a massive transformation!!!

I am sure that your story will inspire and help many people.

Well done you!

Julz
x

Ohhh hun you look just amazing. The weight loss that you have achieved and your journey was so worth it. You look incredible. I just can't find the words to express how fab you look. You should be very proud of yourself. Your achievement is one to look up to.

Good luck with your refeed.
xxxxx

I think you deserve a sexy banana dance :banana dancer:

wow!!!!
truly amazing hun.
you look so different x

really chuffed for you.will look at these for inspiration when i'm finding things tough.

good luck with your refeeding x

Look at you!! Such an amazing difference!! & so wonderful that you feel good about posting them now, it's definitely therapeutic!

Good luck on your re-feed :)

Hannah

JAW DROPPING RESULTS!!!! Amazing -you're a bloody star woman -a star I tells ye! Amazing. :D

You lie thats your twin lol only joking the pics are great you are nearly at the end of a long battle bet your delighted with the losses you have made ..you are still my insperation to carry on thanks for being here :worthy:

debz x

i can only see your avatar but you look amazing in it. Well done to you and from wat ive heard the vibroplate will transform you even further. Congrats for your amazing losses. :)

Good for you Doirin. The pics are amazing. You should be so proud of yourself, what you have achieved is fantastic. I bet your boys are so proud of you. Good luck with refeed, you will be fine!

Wow you look fantastic.I am sitting here with tears in my eyes reading the posts from everyone(first day back on it,think i maybe slightly emotional)
You should be so proud of yourself xxxxx
(must get my camera out)

wow dorin - what a HUUUUUGGGEEE difference!!!!!!!!!!! well done you :) xx

I know what it's liek to post your 'before' pictures- like you I waited til I got to near goal before I posted mine! It was far too scary to show my LT friends what I was like before, I was so ashamed of how big I'd let myself get. all the positive comments I received (from yourself as well!) made it worthwhile, and made me determined to get to my final target- however long it takes!
You look 10yrs younger, and your children are understandably proud- I'd love your man off RTE to do a life estimation guess for you then & now (can't remember the name of the programme- is it 'how long will you live' or something like that?)- I'd say you've added at LEAST 20yrs to your life now!!

Absolutely brilliant Doirin! You started a week on LT before I did, yet stuck to it all the way through, even through holidays. The Doirin in the photo is smiling and standing tall, as you should be- a role model for anyone who wants to change their life around. I wish you the bestest luck in the whole world for refeed and your new plan to reach your desired weight, and i think its fantastic you are now wanting to incorporate some exercise into your lifestyle. Thank you for all your kind comments on here, and dont be a stranger. xx

:rainbow: DOIRIN....Look at you!!!!!!
You look amazing!! Thanks so much for posting the wonderful inspiring pictures...far braver than me.
Your lovely heart shines through your lovely face. You have done incredible lady!!! Wow, wow, wow.
OK, I'll shut up now.
Good luck with the refeed, I'm sure you will do great.
Keep us up to date here, I know too many of us will miss you. ;)

oh dear, do you have to have posted lots before you can see albums? :( i wanna seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Back