Photos

Hi All,
thank you for your positive comments, as usual.
I agree with those who say I looked sad and lost in the before pictures, yes I was both of them and more. Still sad now but perhaps a little less lost. I suppose the events of last year did age me tremendously and I wallowed in a second skin of fat to shield myself further from pain but it doesn't help long term.
I feel by posting them I am prepared to shed that second skin and emerge stronger and more able to face what had come before and what has yet to come.
All very deep for a Tuesday, so I will just finish by saying thank you for your support, it has made a huge difference to how I am and who I am.
Doirin

the very best of luck to you doirin. I can't view your pics but in your avatar you look great. You're an inspiration to those of us just starting out on the LT journey.
xx

You need 50+ posts to view the galleries Ladies! Try the games section- it's great for bumping up your numbers?

OMG :eek: Doirin you look flippin amazing. i can't get over it. it is so nice to put a face to the name. well done you. i hope your refeed is going well. big hugs

Absolutely fantastic transformation pics Doirin, you've done really really well and you look great! xxx :D

Back