• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Pi$$ed Off - Just Venting

Afternoon Ladies

I just need to vent, due to the snow i have yet to recieve my shakes and I was hoping to start yesterday! I am getting impatient.

I know its not Exante or even the couriers fault but I WANT TO START!

There that feels better :eek:

I know a few days in the grand scheme of things is not going to make loads of difference but while i have the enthusiasm I would like to use it to its advantage :p

Sarah
xxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Oh poor you! I do know how you feel - once you've made the decision to diet, you just need to get on with it. The roads do seem better this afternoon, maybe tomorrow...!

Good luck

Hi Im thinking exante too just use thenext day or so cutting out all the carbs as I know by doing CD and LL it helps make the first few day easier.........
xxx

Looks like mine should be here Monday but we are due more snow over the weekend so I am not getting my hopes up! Got a cold at the moment and want to shift that before starting too - In the meantime am cutting down portion sizes and the amount of carbs I eat and drinking more water so hopefully the transition wont be too bad! Haha

Sarah
xxxxx

my shakes should have been here today too, my due to the weather, will now be Monday, not holding my breath though..
Luckily i do have some cd shakes left so will start back tomorrow :D

fingers crossed we get our deliveries soon :8855:

Hi Im on the isle of wight so im not holding my breath for delivery until the week after next :eek: so Im using my 12 of CD starting Monday......Hello loo here I come :cool:
Good Luck guys hope you can all start soon xx