Food For Thought's Holiday Countdown

Thanks for the heads up FFT - have ordered 60 products for £60 this evening. I like to keep ahead :)

Thanks for the heads up FFT - have ordered 60 products for £60 this evening. I like to keep ahead :)

Me too, though I got so enthusiastic I am running out of room, there are shakes everywhere!!!! :rotflmao:

Hee hee......I've got boxes and baskets of products all over the house :D

........I do need to be in this for the long haul, but I can't resist a bargain either! :rolleyes:

I try to order what I need...but then I get the fear that i might run out like this week! My box is safely delivered now, so panic over!

I love a bargain, and I am sure they see me as a soft touch, I am always getting 'sale' emails or 'suggested products emails'!!!

I love a bargain!

They do love a 'suggested products' email. They're usually encouraging me to buy Cookies and Cream Bars which is one of only a couple of things I've found that I don't like!

Another good day. My husband took the kids out so I have spent the whole day having a good end-of-half-term clean and tidy and then...

....making my daughter's birthday cake. Not one lick passed my lips which for me is truly amazing! I love baking but it normally means eating so much that I avoid doing it too often. But I actually really enjoyed the cooking today and found it easy to resist. I've made 3 layers of cake today as she wants a cake that looks like neopolitan ice cream, decorated with fairies. She doesn't ask for much!

Week 5 in for me tomorrow morning. Am hoping very much to have reached 2 stone loss but I'm not sure if I've quite got it. Can't believe I've managed 5 weeks. When I started I thought I'd try for two weeks. Time's flying now.

Now both my babies are asleep I'm going to get a big mug off Azera coffee and relax for the evening (after Natalie mentioned it on another thread I've been dying for a coffee!) x

Lol, sorry :p

You did really well, I love making cakes but haven't dared since I started because I know I will lick the spoon!

Weigh in done and.......

I got there! 15st 10lbs so I have officially lost :):)2 stone!!:):)

Two stone in 5 weeks of Exante...yay!

Hope you all have amazing days too x

I bet! It feels so good doesn't it! Makes all the struggles worthwhile x

Back