Pic of me before and now

Dunders

Hi everyone,

Wanted to share with you all my before and now pics...not quite finished yet, another 24lbs to go, but the pic on the left was me pre Lipotrim.
I've had to cut my daughter's face off on the pic on the right, but I think she will forgive me :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• beforeANDafter.jpg
    beforeANDafter.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 226
Looking good...I also love before and after photos as they are very motivating when you can see what can be achieved.

Just seen in your signature you had a break for three months and maintained your weight...that is very impressive, well done:happy096:

Aww well done you look lovely xx

woweeeeeeee fantastic, you look brill, cant wait to see yoour last pic, great post

yeah i love these pics aswell. well done!! you look fab. x

Great pics -such a motivation to all of us. Well done you look amazing

Brilliant pics, well done!! You've done brilliantly up to now and not much further for you to go either!

Keep up the good work, you're doing a cracking job!

You look amazing, well done!
Emma x

Fantastic photos you look like a different person ! Wow x

wow you have done so well and look fab xx

Wow, you look fab. Congrats.
It must be so amazing when you meet someone who hasn't seen you in ages and they tell you how great you look.

hi thanks for your before and during pics i love looking at pics it keeps me motivated you look amazing keep up the good work.

I wondered how you were doing and I can see just how well you have done. Your losses to date are fab and you look so fab at the minute. You are brilliant to have maintained over the summer. You obviously found a way that suits you and it works very well.
Lots of luck for your push for the last phase of your weight loss.

You look totally amazing, but I wanted to ask when you took a break did you do/ stay on maintenance and did you lose any weight as i am taking a 2 wk break and am on maintenance but am struggling to eat the minimum amount and am only able to manage to eat 1 to 2 oz of the high protein as advised on refeed sheets.

Back