piccys after 1 month

Purplepixie

Ladies can you have a look at my before and 1 month in piccys and tell me if you notice a diffrence??

My sister (who is bigger than me) says shethinks i am putting weight on :sigh:

Attachments

• _9216038.JPG
    _9216038.JPG
    223.9 KB · Views: 153
  • _9216037.JPG
    _9216037.JPG
    190.8 KB · Views: 169
  • _9216036.JPG
    _9216036.JPG
    189.3 KB · Views: 141
  • 040.JPG
    040.JPG
    219 KB · Views: 161
  • 043.JPG
    043.JPG
    210.5 KB · Views: 165
omg not being rude but what planet is your sister on? you can REALLY tell a difference especially from the side!! good on you keep it up! Clairex

Your sister is jealous!
Your face and stomach have both really slimmed down. Don't listen to her!!
x

I do know i'm losing it. I used to be an 18 up top but had to buy some 14'son thursday, bottom half is taking longer to shift but i am pleased of the results after 1 month.

Great pics - you can certainly see a difference. Well done.

Your defintely losing weight everywhere. Its clearly seen in the pictures. I think its possible that you sister could be jealous of your success but dont let that get you down, keep it up your looking great

No doubt there is a difference - particularly on your face and tummy. Keep on doing what you are doing, it is def working!!!

You have lost a sheadload, your shape is much different now to when you started, I fancy your sister may be a little jealous.

keep up the good work! xxxx

awww take no notice of your sister, you def look miles dif from your first pic, well done and keep it up!, just ignore her, she'll only pull your spirits down and you don't need that!

You can clearly see the difference in the front and side views. It does seem like she is jealous of your success.

Please don't take any notice of her and keep up the good work your doing great !

Well done, you can definately see the difference! Show your sister this thread and she'll see how supportive everyone is on here!

There's a huge difference! Just look at the side photos!
Take no notice of your sister, mine's just the same. xP

Your sister is jealous!
Your face and stomach have both really slimmed down. Don't listen to her!!
x
have to repeat what slimjen said - well done from the side you can really noticed it's amazing after 4 weeks ! ..

yes u look difference u look slimmer .bet u feel slimmer good luck

You can definitely see ther difference you have done so well and as for your sister the green eyed monster I feel - so glad I have a brother!!!! LOL xxxx

Back