Pick pick pick

bonzabuddha

Hi folks, just looking for some words of encouragement. Weigh in tonight and i think i've actually put on weight! dreading going! I know I really need to sort myself out as this week i've picked at all sorts and so I know I have no one to blame but myself. I know i should also focus on the positives 2 stone 6 pound gone in 8 weeks but today i just feel a total failure and desperatly fed up.

Please don't feel dispondant.
I've lost 2 and 1/4 stone and am a week behind you. I've fallen off the wagon twice and felt bad about it, but I am not going to beat myself up as this is how I got here in the first place. Self-pity and wanting to show I care about myself, by ironically not caring about myself.

So you picked a bit? You're human and the best bit about falling off something is that only you stop yourself getting back on again. It looks like you did, so take tonight as being the start of a good week next week and do it hour by hour if you have to.

Be proud you are back on it - that takes courage to do, so pat youself on the back and get on with being thin. Think thin and be proud because the biggest battle in my life has been to be happy with myself and proud of who I am - the whole lousy, wonderful, infuriating and hysterical package. Admitedly I often only open my mouth to change feet, but at least I choose not to put food in it and so don't be dispondant, ignore the ramblings of a woman having a rather lousy day actually, but feel proud you are still here and still going for it.
At the end of the day it's a learning curve, so strap on your crampons girl and go for it.
x
:party0011:

thanks

Thank you, your reply has made me smile - you are right of course. Will be there tonight with head held high (ish)! Thank you again - just what I needed to hear.

Hope all's gone well at your weigh in :)

Back