Picked Gerkins

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nicola2006, 6 January 2007 Social URL.

1. Nicola2006

Nicola2006 Full Member

As you can have Cucumber on AAM can you have a pickled Gerkin too !!!!

Cheers Nicola xxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Basically, if it's not in the book you shouldn't really have it!! Have you got your yellow booklet?
  4. Nicola2006

Nicola2006 Full Member

Yeah I have and its not in there but i thought because you can have pickled cabbage and normal cabbage it would be ok to have a pickled gerkin - i just love me pickled stuff

Your wicked DQ - Alway the first to answer any questions i have - Thanks a million xx:) xx
  5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Lol no worries Nicola - I tend to live on here!! ;) Not got my yellow book handy, otherwise could have a double check for gherkins....
  6. NooNoo1970

NooNoo1970 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world

I dont know about pickled gerkins, but I know last time round I had some beetroot(I am another naughty pickle lover!) on my AAM week, it didnt give me any difference to my weight loss..but when I checked the fresh beetroot it had loads of carbs in it, pickled doesnt have as much.
    The only prob is(as I found with diet coke and zero coke) they dont intefere with Ketosis or weight loss but they did seem to set off my cravings!
    So this time round I am going to try and steer clear of anything thats not in the book...just to be on the safe side!

Have a good evening...remember the pickles will be there when your excess weight isnt..hang in there..you will be at goal soon and can eat pickles till they come out of your ears!

Lou X
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.