picked up 1st batch!!

leelee_08

ive just picked up my 1st batch of lipotrim,nervous but excited 4 my weight loss.;)

Best of luck :) x

Good luck! I am on day 2 and I'm already feeling slimmer! I found yesterday a bit tough but these forums are keeping me strong. Everyones so supportive! Are u starting it today?? X

im starting it 2morro lookin 4ward 2 it (i think) lol ;)

Well good luck! And just come here and chat in those moments when u want to cave! I don't think I would feel so strong if it weren't for all the support and advice from people on here!

thanx!! good luck wiv ure weight loss;)

Lots of luck. It does get easier, especially after your first weigh in when you can see all your perseverance paying off.

Hi there, Leelee, and welcome! Good luck today on Day One. Let us know how you get on, hun. :welcome:

Good luck lee-lee be string you can do it! ?

Argh predictive text i hate it! Be STRONG u can do it xxxx

Lots of luck - you'll be fine. I'm on week 2. When I think of caving in I just try to think of how I will look and feel in a few month's time. That keeps me going. Hope you have a good day.

thanx 4 the support guys,appreciate it.i struggled abit this afternoon but feel ok now,cant wait 4 my 1st weigh in.hows every1s day been??:)

Ive just tried to keep busy today im off work until April so trying to fill my days with something interesting to do apart from thinking about food. I hope this gets easier i wont give in but it feels like torture th days are soooo long! :-( i am going to be slim, i will be slim :)

Just spend all the time that you used to spend on eating browsing this site, time flies then it's time for another shake!

That is true and it helps loads! Xxx

Back