• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

picked up 1st batch!!

x__lis__x

Silver Member
Best of luck :) x

Good luck! I am on day 2 and I'm already feeling slimmer! I found yesterday a bit tough but these forums are keeping me strong. Everyones so supportive! Are u starting it today?? X

Well good luck! And just come here and chat in those moments when u want to cave! I don't think I would feel so strong if it weren't for all the support and advice from people on here!

Thornhill Cate

50+ and fabulous
Lots of luck. It does get easier, especially after your first weigh in when you can see all your perseverance paying off.

Jessie 888

one life only
Hi there, Leelee, and welcome! Good luck today on Day One. Let us know how you get on, hun. :welcome:

Cham Pers

size 8 by July
Good luck lee-lee be string you can do it! ?

Cham Pers

size 8 by July
Argh predictive text i hate it! Be STRONG u can do it xxxx

Lots of luck - you'll be fine. I'm on week 2. When I think of caving in I just try to think of how I will look and feel in a few month's time. That keeps me going. Hope you have a good day.

thanx 4 the support guys,appreciate it.i struggled abit this afternoon but feel ok now,cant wait 4 my 1st weigh in.hows every1s day been??:)

Cham Pers

size 8 by July
Ive just tried to keep busy today im off work until April so trying to fill my days with something interesting to do apart from thinking about food. I hope this gets easier i wont give in but it feels like torture th days are soooo long! :-( i am going to be slim, i will be slim :)

Just spend all the time that you used to spend on eating browsing this site, time flies then it's time for another shake!

Cham Pers

size 8 by July
That is true and it helps loads! Xxx