Pickled veg

I know pickled onions are. :D
I am sure someone will answer with a definite but I would have thought so. xx

It says at the top of the superfree list "Nearly all vegetables are Superfree Foods! Enjoy them fresh, frozen,
canned or pickled in vinegar."

So I'd say yes!!

yes all pickled veg are superfree, i dont even think it stipulates about it being sugar free pickles. I eat lots of pickles. Pickled red cabbage, pickled onions, pickled gherkins and sauerkraut (pickled and fermented white cabbage). These foods can really fill your plate up..

I say this about once a week on here I think but I LOVE pickled gherkins and I could eat them all day long. They're cheap and delicious, and a good stand in for crisps because they are salty and crunchy. I can eat a jar in one go.

I'm trying so hard to eat more veg and pickles really lift a salad. I'm bit addicted to red cabbage at minute but did notice that the cheap brands are packed with sugar so to be on safe side I paid more n got one with no sugar at all in it

ooooh thats a good tip, i never thought to look out for the sugar. And i didnt realise saurkraut is superfree, love that!!!

Oh yeah, wow! Of course sauerkraut is superfree - that's never even occured to me. I guess it's time for me to eat some SW-style hotdogs with sauerkraut!

I'm trying so hard to eat more veg and pickles really lift a salad. I'm bit addicted to red cabbage at minute but did notice that the cheap brands are packed with sugar so to be on safe side I paid more n got one with no sugar at all in it

Always a wise course of action. Just because it is free/superfree, doesnt mean a better choice cant be made. I pick up the reduced sugar beans from Aldi, delicious and cheap, with less calories.

Oh yeah, wow! Of course sauerkraut is superfree - that's never even occured to me. I guess it's time for me to eat some SW-style hotdogs with sauerkraut!

I get mocked at my SW class and facebook for the amount of meals i have with sauerkraut ...

It works for me though. Got my nine stone award badge yesterday..

Back