pickles76 - weightloss starts here!

That snacking monster is such a brat :mad:. You have got the right attitude though ,lets tryand work it off. Anyway thats what the weeklies are there for too.

Congrats on your fab loss hun :)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

thanks carrie! :D how are you getting on?

That snacking monster is such a brat :mad:. You have got the right attitude though ,lets tryand work it off. Anyway thats what the weeklies are there for too.

thanks hun....hope you're having a good week?

we were running low on food tonight and had a chicken kebab from the chippy :eek: i feel over full and naughty :( i'm going to have to be very careful over the next couple of days...x

pickles76 said:
thanks carrie! :D how are you getting on?

thanks hun....hope you're having a good week?

we were running low on food tonight and had a chicken kebab from the chippy :eek: i feel over full and naughty :( i'm going to have to be very careful over the next couple of days...x

I'm getting on ok thanks, just wrote a big old ranty diary entry on here lol ;)
Hope your week is going well :)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I lost 0.5lb this week at weigh in....I was pleased with this.

I started the week off well but then got caught out with no food in the house so we had a chicken kebab one night...and i was babysitting for my sister on Wednesday and had sandwiches, i'm trying not to eat bread. I think I just about got away with it :8855:

I went shopping last night and stocked up on fresh stuff for stir fry and soup, plus some low pointed snacks!

I hope everyone is having a good week and is staying motivated...

We've just booked a last minute holiday to Mexico in 4.5 weeks! I'm worried about not looking so great in a swimsuit but there's only so much damage limitation i can do in 4.5 weeks :cool: what will be will be and i'm not going to let it ruin my holiday by stressing ;)

Mexico !!!! you lucky thing .Dont worry a jot about the swim suit girl .Just go and enjoy yourself . We were in France over the summer and really noone takes any notice of anyone else.. I think sometimes we are a bit paranoid about our size . Enjoy your break with your family and make some lovely memories.

P.s well done on the weight loss ,another 1/2 lb butter gone off the tum !!!!!

Mexico !!!! you lucky thing .Dont worry a jot about the swim suit girl .Just go and enjoy yourself . We were in France over the summer and really noone takes any notice of anyone else.. I think sometimes we are a bit paranoid about our size . Enjoy your break with your family and make some lovely memories.

P.s well done on the weight loss ,another 1/2 lb butter gone off the tum !!!!!

you're right...on the last holiday i had i remember thinking why was i so worried about how i looked? we're nipping into town later so i'll have a peek in Debenhams and see if they've got any swimsuits left!

hope you're having a good week hun? x

Lovely stuff, I've always wanted to go to Mexico!

Well done on your losses so far :) xxx

thanks missy, i'm excited! i've just ordered a swimsuit online so i hope it fits!

weigh in this week went to pot, but it was my own fault, i did have a few things i shouldn't have had - a fair amount of baguette amongst other things:break_diet:

The snacking monster has reared his ugly head but i *think* i've got him back under control today. I've filled up on veggie soup, and i made another big pan of carrot and onion soup tonight.

Have a good week everyone xx

afternoon everyone...i hop you're all having a good week!

I've been awol for a few days and only half heartedly following WW...i need to track! So here i am, back, and tracking...

I think that weighing in every week doesn't help me...if i'm having a good week i then go off track on weigh in day and find it hard to get back on it. I think i'm going to weigh every 2-3 weeks (but go to the meeting every week, i'm a helper) and see if that helps.

I think a lot of people like weighing in every other week, as it gives them a more honest reflection of weight loss - I know leaders tell members to look at their weight loss over a month, rather than a week, which I think helps a lot.

You do whatever is best for you hon xxx

I think a lot of people like weighing in every other week, as it gives them a more honest reflection of weight loss - I know leaders tell members to look at their weight loss over a month, rather than a week, which I think helps a lot.

You do whatever is best for you hon xxx

Thanks Missy. I don't think a week gives a true reflection, expecially if you're expecting results from exercise to show up immediately!

Last Christmas I was doing really well until the Christmas food was wheeled out, and then I found it hard to get back into it. I think i'll allow myself to relax WW wise 1-2 days but not the whole period or I won't get back into it.

Hope you're doing ok Missy! xx

Well done for getting back on track!

Im one of those who thinks my hard work should show up immediately so get upset when it doestn and fall straight into the biscuit tin!

Do whats best for you x

thanks Kimbowee! Yes, i'm exactly the same!

Well i mustn't have been as far off track this week as i thought...i've lost 2lb! ;) x

ya, when i weight in and loose weight, i know it sounds terrible but the good news goes to my head so then i get carried away and eat all around me! so i totally agree with only checking you weight every few weeks.
im only back on WW after way too long a break and am weighing myself every couple of days. i know you're not suppose to bu is gvin me the encouragement i need to crawl my way back into it.
But once im in the swing of things (week or so) ill stretch it out-every week, then every 2 weeks!
Whatever works for you hon. Nothing wrong with it! :) Best of luck!

Well done Pickles! That's fantastic! Xxx

thanks Missy! x

ya, when i weight in and loose weight, i know it sounds terrible but the good news goes to my head so then i get carried away and eat all around me! so i totally agree with only checking you weight every few weeks.
im only back on WW after way too long a break and am weighing myself every couple of days. i know you're not suppose to bu is gvin me the encouragement i need to crawl my way back into it.
But once im in the swing of things (week or so) ill stretch it out-every week, then every 2 weeks!
Whatever works for you hon. Nothing wrong with it! :) Best of luck!

yes, that's exactly what i do! daft isn't it...

If i had scales at home that worked accurately i'd probably we weighing myself far too often...mine are so useless they're under the bed gathering dust! :D

well done for coming back after your break, good luck xx

Hi pickles! Here to follow! How are u doing so far? Are u enjoying it? Xx

Back