pickles76 - weightloss starts here!

I was the same bit got head in it again I also need to up the exercise!! Hows ur week? What plan u following? X

afternoon all....sorry i've been AWOL for a few weeks...i went off track and i also went on holiday last week (Mexico!) The holiday was amazing....but it has also given me a bit of a kick up the bum to sort myself out and get back on track. This year i was a size 16, we'd love to go back next year so my target is to try and get down to a size 12. It's do-able, i just need to keep focussed.

So, today is the first day back on track. I even weighed my lunch which i didn't used to do before. So far the snacking monster has been kept at bay and i've bought some fruit for later

Hope everyone is well and getting on ok
Speak soon x

Evening all...i hope everyone is well and staying on track!

The last few days i've done well, i've only used 7 weeklies since Thursday. I've been going to the gym the last 3 months via a doctor referral, this has come to an end now, so i went in today and joined up properly! My plan is to start tomorrow and i can't wait to get stuck in!:talk017:

I'm feeling in control at the moment :)

I made it to the gym today! I did an hour's cardio, considering i haven't been for a few weeks i was made up i could do an hour ha ha

I've got some 0pp veggie soup on the go now for tomorrow x

I made it to the gym tonight as well! I've got weigh in tomorrow morning...keeping my fingers crossed! So far this week i have used 9 weeklies and i have earnt 12 activity points. I'll be using far more weeklies next week as i've got a meal out tomorrow and Sunday.

I hope everyone is having a good week? x

i lost 3lb this week whoo hoo!!! i'm very very happy with that...right, must keep in the straight and narrow to have a good loss next week!

:talk017:

Weigh in tomorrow...not quite sure how it will go! I used my weeklies in the first 4 days, and i've been sticking to my dailies the last 3...i don't think i'll get a loss but you never know! I had a meal out which threw me off course...

I hope everyone is having a good week? I did a food shop today, pretty much the normal shop with a few treats for my OH. I'm going to try and stick to my usual foods this week. The only 'dangerous' thing is that i am making my OH a cake....he'd better eat it quickly so i'm not tempted!! ;)

I hope your WI went ok, you did well last week so my fingers are crossed for you. I have done the same as you and avoided buying too much in the way of treats for the next week. We have stuck to savory treats only, except our little man Harley (2.5 yrs), who has hung his crimbo choccy on the tree and has counted them too, so no chance of pinching them lol. Good luck! Jo x

thanks Jo....i lost 0.5lb at weigh in :) not as spectacular as my 3lb lat week but i'm pleased it was 'off' and not 'on'.

I hope you and your family have a lovely time over Christmas...and Harley enjoys his chocs ;)

I can feel my good behaviour waning...the world seems to be over indulging in food and i so wish i could throw caution to the wind and join in. There is no weigh in next week, but the first week of January i really want to lose something, even if it's 0.5lb out of principle :rolleyes: so i'm making some 0pp veg soup to keep me going!

I hope everyone has a lovely time with friends and family over Christmas xxx

i seem to have taken Christmas Day and Boxing Day off, although WW is never too far from my mind...i'll be getting back on it tomorrow

hope everyone is getting on ok x

Ok, so i struggled over Christmas and New Year. My good intentions of avoiding the festive naughty food were swept to one side and i gained 1.5lb over the last two weeks. Oh well, i've been back to class and i'm properly motivated again. Class was busy, lots of new members!

I hope everyone is getting back in the swing of things?

Phew...managed to get 1.5 lb off this week so i'm back to my pre-xmas weight! I am relieved....

:talk017:

How is everyone getting on this week? xx

Hi
Love your diary, good luck
BRON

hi Nissi and Bron, thanks for stopping by...i have been missing for a few weeks!

I've really been struggling to keep on the straight and narrow recently and have been up and down....

I've got a journal and i'm going to start it...now!!!!! xxx

I'm sorry i've been awol for a few weeks....i've still been going to WW (i'm a clerk) but i've been up and down then up and down again etc etc I really struggle to keep the momentum going....I'm also on medication which makes me want to eat constantly which doesn't help.

I have, however, been going back to the gym. I'm hoping if i can keep going regularly then i won't want to destroy my good work with snacking. I'll try and post on here a bit more too.

Back