PickyNic is starting again- Crap day = dairy milk and wine!

PickyNic

Skinny on the inside
Hi All,

i was on this forum back in the summer trying to get in shape before going on holiday.

I did really well and was only 3lbs off goal but after slimming for my holiday, I managed to gain 10lbs while on it!!!

I've been struggling to get back into it since then, but now i'm determined to shed some more pounds.

I'm doing weight watchers without the classes and so far i've lost 3.5lbs in my first week.

i'm hoping you'll be able to help keep me motivated.

This forum helped me before and i know it can again.

so, i'm back!!! :wavey:

Last edited:
welcome back nicola :) u on points hun? well done on ur previous loss u did it b4 u can do it again x

Thanks hun... mostly water rentention prob but i did walk 18 miles last week so tink that boosted it lol im on 21 and find that hard enuff but like u eat lighter during first half of day then have a nice big dinner etc xxxx

Welcome back :D I'm sure you can do this. Goodluck!

welcome back - sounds like you had a good holiday anyway :) 18 points sounds like nothing! Have you tried Core? x

Thanks everyone for welcoming me back.
After my weigh in yesterday I was delighted with my 3.5lb loss and determined to be realy good this week too.

Unfortunately on heading home from work last night I encountered a very rude bloke on the train, then realsied i'd forgotten my umbrella when i got off the train to walk to my car and got drenched, only to find on arriving at my car that some sod had deliberately scratched it!:badmood:

So of course, i was totally fed up by the time i got home and used that to justify having a dairy milk after my dinner....then my other half opened a bottle of red wine and I had some of that too.

i ended up 10 points over my allocated 18!!! So annoyed at myself. So I will just have to try and claw back some points over the next few days. :(

Hey Nicola,
Lovely to have you back nwith us,i no how easy it is to go over your points,try and claw a few back b4 wi and you will be fine,i hope you manage to sort your card out hun xx

Thanks everyone for welcoming me back.
After my weigh in yesterday I was delighted with my 3.5lb loss and determined to be realy good this week too.

Unfortunately on heading home from work last night I encountered a very rude bloke on the train, then realsied i'd forgotten my umbrella when i got off the train to walk to my car and got drenched, only to find on arriving at my car that some sod had deliberately scratched it!:badmood:

So of course, i was totally fed up by the time i got home and used that to justify having a dairy milk after my dinner....then my other half opened a bottle of red wine and I had some of that too.

i ended up 10 points over my allocated 18!!! So annoyed at myself. So I will just have to try and claw back some points over the next few days. :(

Welcome back and best of luck!

Well done on the loss, that is brilliant!

Sounds like you had a bad day yesterday, how annoying about the car! Hope today was better for you!x

i wouldve been absolutely fuming - the kids down my old street used to deliberately kick off your wing mirrors so I know how you feel.

as for your points.. it was WI yesterday right, so you have loads of time to claw back your points :) get some WW wine in for next time just in case.. will save you the alcohol points at least :)x

Back