Picnic Help please!!!

kissme

Gold Member
Good afternoon fellow swer's!

Now OH has planned a trip to london we leave at 6 am :mad: but i really wanted us to have a lovely picnic in a park, but Im a bit stumped all help would be gratefullly appriciated!

Never done a sw picnic before also we will be on a coach for 5 hours so I cant take anything that could heat up too much on the bus :)

Going shopping tonight to pick up any bits i don't have.

Lovies!

xxx

P.s I have loads of tupperware!!

Grapes, Strawberries, SW Quiche, Quorn cocktail sausages, Chicken pieces, ham slices, sandwiches using your HEB x

I want to fit in an 18 Primarni and be able to buy in the normal section not the fat section then I'll be done x

SW Small quiches, SW scotch eggs, SW KFC chicken, SW pasta salad, SW Onion Bahji's, SW Chicken Tikka. x

Grapes, Strawberries, SW Quiche, Quorn cocktail sausages, Chicken pieces, ham slices, sandwiches using your HEB x

I want to fit in an 18 Primarni and be able to buy in the normal section not the fat section then I'll be done x

we dont even have a fat section in mine! :( happy days when i can get into it!!!

I paid £14 for a strappy top in new look went to primark and found an identical top for £2 but i could fit into there 18 :( i will do soon tho :)

oooh i had loads of advice from a picnic thread when i went to Stratford! Let me find it!!

I had at my picnic time in Stratford! :D
syn free quiche with mushrooms in (free)
cooked pieces of chicken fillets seasoned with pepper (free)
carrot batons and salsa (0.5 syns for the dip)
green salad with grated cheese (HEA) and ham
strawberries and sweetner
VLF Thousand Island Dressing (2 syns)

Back