pics added!!

catznolan

nearly there!! :)
ok i just added some pics from before and then with 2st 6lbs gone!!
hopefully ya can see a difference haha

awh thanks bl and ls :)
just realised i do have bottom half of me ones will try get them in later!! really should get a full length mirror!!

i love that mirror but only thing is ive to stand in the bath to get a good view lol

awh thanks bl and ls :)
just realised i do have bottom half of me ones will try get them in later!! really should get a full length mirror!!

i love that mirror but only thing is ive to stand in the bath to get a good view lol

Precisely why I use the full length mirror at work! :D

thanks lynn!! i love my new collarbones haha

Awww i bet you feel great dont you. I must say i feel alot better now im seeing it come off. I will be putting another picture up tonight.We have started doing it weekly.On sundays so we can see each week.

well these are the first piccies ive been in since starting!! i love the one of just my face (even with them damn spots i cant shift!!)
cause my neck looks soo much slimmer than a pic i got taken a couple of weeks before ll where im with the bab!! not gonna take any more though until the 14 week one so i can totally see the diff then!!

Yes we are suffering with the odd spot(GRrrr)
Must be part of the LL contract..lol...we cant complain tho they will eventually disappear along with our fat.

awh thanks andy lol!! xxxx

Awww i bet you feel great dont you. I must say i feel alot better now im seeing it come off. I will be putting another picture up tonight.We have started doing it weekly.On sundays so we can see each week.

Oh wow Lynn!! I missed that you had added pics - just had a look! THey are great!! Both of you are looking wonderful!!! SO great to see!!!

XX

Back