pics of me

Tamzy1989

Gold Member
ive decided that i'll upload progress pics for every weigh ins which is 2 weeks at a time. i still feel big even though im a lot smaller, ive defo lose more inches than pounds but im thankful. i feel really silly doing this lol. hope it comes across to you as something positive x:D

Attachments

• previous pic before low carb.jpg
    previous pic before low carb.jpg
    315.7 KB · Views: 83
  • 3 weeks ago.jpg
    3 weeks ago.jpg
    294.7 KB · Views: 81
  • taken this morning.jpg
    taken this morning.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 73
Wow! What a difference already! You must be over the moon with that! Such good inspiration! Xxx

You look brilliant! Can really see a difference on your waist hun, and gosh check out those boobies, wit wooo hehe xx

Lol at the boobs comment! My boobs definately is a dress size on its own! Thank you guys, it shows that atkins does work x

Fantastic pictures !!! Well done!! Xx

Well done - good pics and worth watching inches. After all how often do peole you meet weigh you?! :p

thanks pudding:D it really does give me some confidence. i really need to get to atleast 12.6 stones by my birthday in may. the last time i remember being that weight is when i was 18 which is nearly 5 yrs ago, i was happy at that weight and my body was in poportion and everything was in its right place lol. i'm planning on going away for my birthday weekend and i desperately need to look slim in my bikini. x

Did somebody mention BBS :D

and look at that skinny waist Tamzy. Lovely

Back