Pics

rolo

Please give me your honest opinions, not what you think I want to hear. I don't want people to think "god look at the state of that" at the wedding. I still think I'm too big to get away with either outfit. Please ignore sunburn and the hair and I'll be getting new shoes. I let dh take some underwear shots too, can you see a difference? I think my chin has gone down and the creases in my back but the rest still looks as big as ever. My really fat pics are on after what I look like now.

Roz x

rolo1978/Minimins - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Password iwantbeer

Thanks dh lol!

definetly prefer the black dress to the silver! black dress is beautiful and gives u a better shape. looking good!!

The silver one. Don't think you're too fat for the silver dress. Just need some good underwear, dresses like that require anorexics to wear good underwear.

Black dress is .. blah. Silver dress really does bring you out!

I think the black one does nothing for you but the silver one is really nice. Go with the silver one

I think I like the black one best - but that's because it is patterned. You seem to be smiling more in the black one too

I'm going to go for the silver one as it's more fitted so you look smaller. Get a fake tan done and a black shawl maybe and it'll be ace - oh, and Bridget Jones pants, can't beat them!! xx

Not making it any easier for you but I think you look fantastic in the black one - you can see that we all see things differently. I do think though that if you dont feel right in them you would be better looking about for something you do feel good in.
You like nice in both of them though

I really like the black one, it suits you well and you look lovely. BUT if you don't feel good in it or them keep on looking xxx

You have to FEEL good as well as look good so maybe finding something nearer the time will be best

You shouldnt be embarrassed - you looked really good and we are all in this together.
I joined the Gym last night - have about nine stone to lose and was mortified going into Pool today but needs must ......

Damn I missed them, i can't believe that! a bit of a mixed bag of views there though Roz, whatever you decide to do, I bet you will look great.

Back