Exante Works. I'm Living Proof. (Pics Included)

Shuckels

Hi guys, first ever post and was the only forum I could find that had a good Exante thread.

Well, it's been an extraordinary journey, but I'm nearing my goal.

My starting weight: 308 lbs - Current weight 202 lbs (7 months I have lost 106 lbs). When I first looked into VLCD's there were so many people saying 'starvation mode, you'll put it back on you'll plateau' but a friend of mine had a bit of success with it, so I chose to ignore these people and give it a try. I am now CONVINCED that the starvation mode argument is just a way to deter people from 'aggressive dieting'.

Here's how it panned out for me:

TOOLS NEEDED: An incredibly strong mindset and complete willingness to actually lose weight. This was, by far, the most important part of my journey and the first couple of weeks were tough. With so many things going on socially, I decided that for the first month I'd become a bit of a social recluse and get used to food being eaten by family in the house before I go out with friends - I'm glad I did. I think had I not taken that initial 'social recluse' month, I would of folded. If you're heart isn't 100% in the diet, then it will not work. At all.

For the first month and a half I did ZERO exercise so that my body got used to the diet, then, I introduced the gym after a month and a half. I did walk for 20 mins a day (everyday) without fail in the initial month and a half. Wow, did my body change in those first 6 weeks - I lost a total of 58 lbs.

I upped the walking after a month and a half to 40 minutes a day, doubling my routine. I started to feel incredibly fitter around the 2 and a half month mark.

Month 3 I joined the gym and upped my calorie intake to 800 (4 shakes - from the original 3 shakes) and started doing cardio (the rowing machine, I became addicted - it gives a full bod work out and conditions the cardio like no other)

I then maintained this routine by going to the gym 3 times a week and walking 20 minutes a day regardless. I did this for the next 4 months. By the time those 4 months went by my body had changed drastically. I still have stretch marks so I'm a little self conscious but at 7 months this month, I've lost 106lbs and it's all thanks to Exante.

There's lots of other tricks and tips i've learnt along the way so feel free to ask questions, I'd love to help out others! The most important one being (and you know it) water. KEEP DRINKING!

Anyway, here's the before and afters.

https://postimg.org/image/87rtf9byv/

I look forward to meeting you all!

Hi guys, first ever post and was the only forum I could find that had a good Exante thread.

Well, it's been an extraordinary journey, but I'm nearing my goal.

My starting weight: 308 lbs - Current weight 202 lbs (7 months I have lost 106 lbs). When I first looked into VLCD's there were so many people saying 'starvation mode, you'll put it back on you'll plateau' but a friend of mine had a bit of success with it, so I chose to ignore these people and give it a try. I am now CONVINCED that the starvation mode argument is just a way to deter people from 'aggressive dieting'.

Here's how it panned out for me:

TOOLS NEEDED: An incredibly strong mindset and complete willingness to actually lose weight. This was, by far, the most important part of my journey and the first couple of weeks were tough. With so many things going on socially, I decided that for the first month I'd become a bit of a social recluse and get used to food being eaten by family in the house before I go out with friends - I'm glad I did. I think had I not taken that initial 'social recluse' month, I would of folded. If you're heart isn't 100% in the diet, then it will not work. At all.

For the first month and a half I did ZERO exercise so that my body got used to the diet, then, I introduced the gym after a month and a half. I did walk for 20 mins a day (everyday) without fail in the initial month and a half. Wow, did my body change in those first 6 weeks - I lost a total of 58 lbs.

I upped the walking after a month and a half to 40 minutes a day, doubling my routine. I started to feel incredibly fitter around the 2 and a half month mark.

Month 3 I joined the gym and upped my calorie intake to 800 (4 shakes - from the original 3 shakes) and started doing cardio (the rowing machine, I became addicted - it gives a full bod work out and conditions the cardio like no other)

I then maintained this routine by going to the gym 3 times a week and walking 20 minutes a day regardless. I did this for the next 4 months. By the time those 4 months went by my body had changed drastically. I still have stretch marks so I'm a little self conscious but at 7 months this month, I've lost 106lbs and it's all thanks to Exante.

There's lots of other tricks and tips i've learnt along the way so feel free to ask questions, I'd love to help out others! The most important one being (and you know it) water. KEEP DRINKING!

Anyway, here's the before and afters.

https://postimg.org/image/87rtf9byv/

I look forward to meeting you all!

You've done really well and it's very motivating to read your story. You look great in your photos. Well done.

Wow! You look amazing! Thanks for sharing your story and photos! Very inspirational x

Thanks for your kind words guys, I just cannot stand the amount of people who run the starvation thing - it's just a lifestyle change and I guess you really need to want it. How's you guys getting on?

That's is so inspiring, I have a similar amount to lose and I'm going to use this post as motivate.

Can't believe you lost 58lbs in 6 weeks. That's seriously impressive. If I lost 30 I'd be thrilled

You're looking fabulous, a true inspiration!!

That's is so inspiring, I have a similar amount to lose and I'm going to use this post as motivate.

Can't believe you lost 58lbs in 6 weeks. That's seriously impressive. If I lost 30 I'd be thrilled
Hey buddy, if you'd like I'm more than happy for us to talk on DM's or over text and keep you motivated. It's truly changed my life and I'd be happy to help change yours. It works. That's all I'm saying. But sometimes I wish I had someone to chat to whilst on it to keep my mind focused as the social recluse stage (lol) was pretty tough. If anyone needs me for that reason, let me know and I'm happy to chat, or even if you have any questions!

Hi Shuckels! Well done on your weight loss! The link doesn't work though to check out your pics. Can You repost the link so I can see the difference! I'm starting today and i'm so nervous. This feels like last chance saloon before I look at more drastic options like surgery. Starting weight 240lb!

I new to this so no idea how to see the photos as get error mesage but hey, you've done really well, so inspirational. I will try to do the same.

I new to this so no idea how to see the photos as get error mesage but hey, you've done really well, so inspirational. I will try to do the same.
Hi sheilaslims,

This is an old thread and whatever platform the photos were hosted on the link is no longer available.

Back