Picture-a-day idea

Someone bought me a digicam for christmas last year, I was messing with it today when my Dad suggested I take a picture a day when I get my shakes next week. Sounds like fun, But I wonder if a picture a day is too much, Maybe once a week?

I'm doing it after every stone ish. I have one of my top weight when I was 12st 9lbs, then one when I was about 11 st 5lbs and I will take another when I'm 10st 5lbs. You can really see the difference in the 2 photo's I've already got. Id say not to do one every day as you won't really notice the difference that much. Plus we all have our "fat days". I am the lowest i've been for 18 months and feel fat today.

Roz x

I do a picture a month, Just enough to see a difference!

Hello

I have taken pics on day 1 and then at every stone gone!!!

:( Havent taken a before pic! Bit Embarrassed to tbh! Never really liked photos. I know i should!

Someone bought me a digicam for christmas last year, I was messing with it today when my Dad suggested I take a picture a day when I get my shakes next week. Sounds like fun, But I wonder if a picture a day is too much, Maybe once a week?

Here is one of a girl who did it every day for three years!

[youtube]55YYaJIrmzo[/youtube]

Thats amazing!

wow ... i would say once a month xx

deffinately once a month rather than weekly or daily :):)

I'm doing one every stone, but probably will start one every 7lbs which on a vlcd is not long apart! maybe even weekly!!!!

It'll be great to look back on and spur you on when you're feeling like you need some motivation. Look forward to seeing them.

Cool thanks sorry for taking forever and a day to respond, My DSL company got shutdown had to start up with a different one. Once a week should be god. :D

i was doing 1 a week but think i will change and do 1 every stone i lose.xx
keep up the good work ladies.

Back