PICTURE - Ya Think I Need New Jeans?!!!!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Omg i cannot believe this!!
For some reason when i took my jeans off i decided to put them against me and look in the mirror and i was so shocked at the difference i just had to take a pic and come and gloat (sorry guys lol)

One pic is a close up one the other is to prove its me but i look minging as i've no make up on today lol!

And guys, ive only lost 2st 7.5lbs and for those of you who like me still have a long way to go and feel like you have lost only a small amount so far - go do what ive just done! Guarantee you will be shocked :D

Attachments

• Me Jeans - 18th Mar 09 008.jpg
    Me Jeans - 18th Mar 09 008.jpg
    486.7 KB · Views: 111
  • Me Jeans - 18th Mar 09 009.jpg
    Me Jeans - 18th Mar 09 009.jpg
    486.9 KB · Views: 130
Jesus!!!! thats bloody brilliant love!! well done you!!

Cant believe that!! yer me thinks you should buy new jeans those ones will be by your ankles soon hahah

xxxx

haha lauren they almost are! I have some smaller jeans in my cupboard that i think its about time i dragged out!!

Guna chuck those bad boys away - chow big jeans!! lol

Woweeeee! Is all I can say. Gloat all you like girl....you SO deserve it.!!!

Noooo! Don't chuck them out- keep them for your FINAL 'after' picture! LOL!
Way to go!! Who-hoo!!

haha thanks guys :D

And irish mum - good idea!!! :D

most definatly shelly! lol
Have emailed it to my mum - at work! (couldnt wait untill she got home! lol) i am that happy about it! lol

Yep exactly that shelly! :D

Give it a try :D:D:D It will give you a big boost :D

You must have had a belt holding them up hun or they would of been around your ankles lol

No i cant wear belts for long periods of time so i wear my jeans to work and uni then put me pj bottoms on when i get home! lol

Just been asked if they are actually my jeans!! hahaha cooool :)

I don't know what you're moaning about, they look fine to me. Only kidding, well done you. They look so big on you! It's good to see how far you've come without it only being the pounds coming off. The difference is huge, you must be so pleased with yourself and rightly so! Well done again, keep going!

haha mini!!

Wow!!!! The camera never lies as they say!! Well done hunni! xxx

LOL YES! go down to the shop and buy yourself some smaller jeans so you can strut your new stuff :D

haha thanks girls :D

Yasmine you have a piccie up!! whooo!! :D

And dem - the camera does add 10lbs aswell though doesnt it?!!! lol

You look fantastic hun! I can't help thinking you may have the same jeans as me lol! hahaha!

Back