pictures-and motivation

byron

hi peeps,
well ive been doing sw since june, some of you will av seen and know me on this forum, id always struggled with my weight and sw is the only diet ive ever been able to stick to and see results!!! i remember looking at peoples pictures when i felt like giving up and seeing the amazing differences which kept me motivated!!" wow" i think looking slim is better than any food, i have my days off but know the next day i can always get bk on track n claw my way bk, and thta thanks to you guys!!!!im half way through my journey and its all thanks to you all
jpg.gif
DSCF0182_edited.JPG me at 17st 2.5lbs

13St 11.5lbs.jpg me now at 13st 11lbs

That is amazing, you look gorgeous - well done! :D

Your photos are defo fantastic motivation for me right now to keep on going, thank you! x

aww thankyou hunny, this diet and forum are fantastic!! and comments like that are all ya need to keep the willpower and keep motivated - xx

its taken me around 5months hun i started around of june this year x

HEHEHEH natasha, belive me ive had bad times( when ive ate everything in view) - but i think the key to sw is to keep tricking your body, buy varying you HEAs and HEBs, and what you eat give it a try x

Hi hun, well done, you look amazing and have done really well, you are an inspiration to everyone xx

You look like a completely different person!! You're absolutely fantastic and such an inspiration. When I feel like giving up, I'm gonna come right back to this post.
Best of luck.
Scouzer.X

You look absolutely fab. I was having a bad day, but seeing you has made me realise it can be done and I have to keep going.

Thank you!!!!!!!

You look wonderful, such an amazing change in you, you are an inspiration to someone like me who has so much to lose, well done to you. X

That's amazing - thanks for posting this for all us newbies to aspire to.

And interesting point about keeping the HEx's the same - that's my problem at the moment, so this week I'm varying them in a bid to have a good week.

L

Back