Pictures of my progress

image-1238066462.jpg

Lady Kate you look lovely! It really makes such a difference. Im only on day 5 and so very determined to do this as i have a large amount to got. I love coming here to go through the treads with before and after pics - they really do inspire and make me think, yes! I can do this. So thanks for sharing the pics :)

Hi Staceylouise, i have done it before last year for a short time. I have found the first 4 days okay whilst at work as im busy all day, but i have the next couple of days of work and now im finding it difficult... im sure the feeling will pass... I keep having a look on here when im struggling to keep me going!!

so how you getting on?

Hi I'm on day 5 I'm doin really well apart from today I'm struggling with my water I don't know I it because I'm not as hungry or prob just a bad day it's my first weigh in Thursday hopefully I will have lost a good few pounds :) xx

well at least your not feeling so hungry which is good. keep going hun xx fingers crossed for Thursday - i will have a little look then to see how you got on :) x

Well done - your photos are amazing - such a massive difference in your face xx

Lady Kate you look lovely! It really makes such a difference. Im only on day 5 and so very determined to do this as i have a large amount to got. I love coming here to go through the treads with before and after pics - they really do inspire and make me think, yes! I can do this. So thanks for sharing the pics :)

Thank u ;)
Good luck on ur journey.
Pictures speak a thousand words.
It's good to see the transformation. I love seeing pictures even now. U can do it. If I can u can. Xxx

Looking great Kate! :)

Back